Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Moskus's Content

There have been 6 items by Moskus (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48644 Running a (very) small 5V motor...

Posted by Moskus on 23 April 2013 - 10:05 AM in General Discussion

Hi Hanzibal!

I've been testing with crass on a bed of cotton, and the Netduino reacts quit fast to water being added, so I'm not so worried about that. I'm just thinking of submersing the pump in a bowl of water and connect it to a flexible tube.

MOSFET is news to me, but then again there's much electronics that would be. Is it the same as a small relay or something like that? Where can I get one (in Scandinavia ;))?

#48642 Running a (very) small 5V motor...

Posted by Moskus on 23 April 2013 - 08:49 AM in General Discussion

During the easter my daughter and my sister were growing some garden cress. However, due to our lack of attention, they were constantly running out of water. And died, much to my daughters  dispair.

But that got me thinking. Why can't I use a Netduno to water the cress? I've already figured out how to measure the moisture, so that's not a problem (use 3.3V to an analog input, it's dry if it gets below ca. 40%).

And I got myself a small motor, like this: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

... for water supply and I want to run it from my Netduino.

I'm not that good with electronics, so how can I achieve that using the simpliest method?

#47991 Stuck with blue light on

Posted by Moskus on 03 April 2013 - 07:48 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Do'h! I noticed the "GPS Camera Detect" entry and thought "that's weird". didn't think it was the Netduino! 

#47924 Stuck with blue light on

Posted by Moskus on 02 April 2013 - 09:21 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I dug up one of my Netduinos again after several months of absense (we've been moving, and therefore quite busy). I wanted to measure "weatness", so I started by writing a very simple app, just reading input 0, debug.print it, sleep(100) and repeat.

However, it didn't run. The last time I used Netduino I upgraded the firmware on the other one, so I figured I had forgotten to flash this one. A quick check using MFdeploy confirmed that (this one was using RC3).

So I followed the description, and touched the erase-plate and power cycled the netduino. But now the blue light stays on, and my computer does not recognize it anymore. I feel like I've tried everything, but it still won't happen.

What can I do?

#29914 Codeplex project with drivers to be used with Visual Basic

Posted by Moskus on 29 May 2012 - 06:58 AM in Visual Basic Support

- Wii Nunchuk: Using the Nintendo Wii Nunchuk as controller for your device

That is just too cool! I don't know what I'll use it for, but I have to test that! :D

- Networking-clients: SMTP_Client, HTTP_Client, POP3_Client, IRC_Client

Excellent! :)

#28811 Servo control in VB.NET

Posted by Moskus on 11 May 2012 - 11:27 AM in Visual Basic Support

Great! I'll try that. :)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.