Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Hauk's Content

There have been 3 items by Hauk (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39769 HT1632 interface (alpha)

Posted by Hauk on 20 November 2012 - 10:36 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Cool, good luck!

#39767 HT1632 interface (alpha)

Posted by Hauk on 20 November 2012 - 10:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I suggest you try something simpler first to get comfortable with the deployment and debugging process, try to blink a LED, set breakpoints, etc. Then you can try this code. I don't remember if you need beta or not, it was over a year ago since I did this code, and at that time I needed to get a beta build of the firmware because of the variable SPI function (standard SPI was available in the standard build). It's very likely that's available in the standard build, check these forums for details.

#39739 HT1632 interface (alpha)

Posted by Hauk on 20 November 2012 - 03:50 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

HI all,

I've also been playing with the LED Matrix and tried to deploy this solution on my netduino Plus. I don;t suppose anyone knows if it should work? I have the latest 4.2 version, but it won't deploy.
I have added the NetduinoPlus Reference into the project instead of the Netduino one, but nothing happening at all...well it looks like it going to deploy but fails with no error codes.

Would appreciate some help :)

Logicalstep

Hi,
it should work fine, that's what I did, but I don't remember which version I used, I think I had to use a beta-version to get access to the variable SPI-functions.

/Hakan

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.