Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

alexccw74's Content

There have been 6 items by alexccw74 (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64420 Newbie: How to write debug statement

Posted by alexccw74 on 31 October 2015 - 01:29 PM in Netduino 3

Kiwi,

thanks for your suggestion.  Indeed, after adding the "Native" reference, there is no problem reported from VS during compile, also i can see the debug statements now..

Thanks.

#64386 Newbie: How to write debug statement

Posted by alexccw74 on 28 October 2015 - 02:55 AM in Netduino 3

Hi,

I am referring whether I need to include any library reference to the project in order to use this debug.print function?

apparently the VS does not recognize it when i use this function and compile error occurred.  

#64380 Newbie: How to write debug statement

Posted by alexccw74 on 27 October 2015 - 04:08 PM in Netduino 3

Hi Guys,

i am currently using VB.net to program my N3.

May i know what resource do i need to include in order to do Debug.Print statement?

Is it that I need to deploy my program as console mode?

Thanks in advance.

#64379 Netduino 3 Wi-Fi Firmware v4.3.2 (update 2)

Posted by alexccw74 on 27 October 2015 - 03:14 PM in Netduino 3

Hi Chris,

after reinstalling SDK and pluging in and out the unit.  The Netduino Upgrade program is able to detect the wifi unit and also extracts the firmware.  Very strange.  Till then, i will start with my development now.

Regards,

Alex 

#64378 Netduino 3 Wi-Fi Firmware v4.3.2 (update 2)

Posted by alexccw74 on 27 October 2015 - 09:33 AM in Netduino 3

HI Chris,

I have received my new Netduino 3 Wifi & Ethernet units today.

I go through the firmware flash as what recommended here in the first posting.

For Wifi unit, i am not able to get it upgraded done,  the unit is being detected as  "STM Device in DFU Mode".

But when i click on "Options" and select my board type from the Product selection box and close the Options window. The "Option Box" will hang there... after more than 10 mins..

I have installed all the necessary drivers as recommend in your first posting.  Also reinstall the SDK..

In additional, when i run MFDeploy, it can detect the device, poll "Device Capabilities., the firmware version will displayed... as 4.3.2.1

As for my Ethernet unit.. it has no problem detect the device in the Netduino upgrade program and show the firmware as 4.3.2.2

Please advise.

Regards,

Alex 

#62445 Introducing Netduino 3 Wi-Fi

Posted by alexccw74 on 05 May 2015 - 04:26 PM in Netduino 3

Hi Chris,

Just like to know does N3, supported by VB.net or only c#?

Thanks.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.