Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

urzan's Content

There have been 2 items by urzan (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47289 WSN + Gateway connectPort X4

Posted by urzan on 17 March 2013 - 09:37 AM in General Discussion

Dear  Hanzibal,

I build my Network with two XBee pro S2 as Router and gateway ConnectPort x4 as Cordinator ... i want to use the topology Star ... the xbee(s) communicate only with the gateway (but I do not know if what I want is feasible or not with this topology)

The configuration:

--->In the gateway:

*PAN ID: 0x4a59
*channel: 0xc
*scan all channels

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]---->In router 1: XBee Pro 2:[/font]

*PAN ID: 4a59
*channel scan: 16
*DH, DL destination: 0

---->In router 2 : XBee Pro 2:

*PAN ID: 4a59
*channel scan: 16
*DH, DL destination: 0

With this script int the gateway , i discover my network :(work 1000%)
----

import sysimport osimport zigbeeimport binasciiimport timefrom socket import *import structprint 'Starting up...'nodes = zigbee.getnodelist(refresh=True)nodes = filter(lambda x: x.type != 'coordinator', nodes)# Print the table:print "%12s %12s %8s %24s" % ("Label", "Type", "Short", "Extended")print "%12s %12s %8s %24s" % ("-" * 12, "-" * 12, "-" * 8, "-" * 24)for node in nodes:print "%12s %12s %8s %12s" % (node.label, node.type, node.addr_short, node.addr_extended)

----

Now i want to receive data from the network :

i tried this script But i receive data from only one Xbee not all my network!!

from socket import *# Create the socket, datagram mode, proprietary transport:sd = socket(AF_XBEE, SOCK_DGRAM, XBS_PROT_TRANSPORT)sd.bind(("", 0xe8, 0, 0))# Block until a single frame is received, up to 255 bytes:print "Waitting For New Packet"#sd.recvfrom(packetSize)data, src_addr = sd.recvfrom(255)print "the data :"print dataprint "src"print src_addr

#47181 WSN + Gateway connectPort X4

Posted by urzan on 14 March 2013 - 12:08 PM in General Discussion

i need some help , i receiver the data with the gateway (not like a tuto xbee/X-CTU) first,i configure with the X-CTU  the XBee and the gateway  and there are data from xbee to the gateway script python: from socket import * # Create the socket, datagram mode, proprietary transport: sd = socket(AF_XBEE, SOCK_DGRAM, XBS_PROT_TRANSPORT) sd.bind(("", 0xe8, 0, 0)) # Block until a single frame is received, up to 255 bytes: print "Waitting For New Packet" #sd.recvfrom(packetSize) payload, src_addr = sd.recvfrom(255) print "payload" print payloa Now,i like send data like the tuto with the arduino but i usr the gateway i receiver this :picture thanks Sincererly,

Attached Thumbnails

• pyt.png

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.