Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zenmanenergy's Content

There have been 4 items by zenmanenergy (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47001 Netduino Plus 2 - AnalogInput & SetRange errors

Posted by zenmanenergy on 11 March 2013 - 03:26 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

How was the problem solved? I'm facing the exact same problem now.

number 6 seems to be just a matter of changing int potValue=0; to double potValue=0;

#46767 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.2 (update 2)

Posted by zenmanenergy on 06 March 2013 - 04:25 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Scratch this last post. I just discovered that I'm trying to shove a square peg into a round hole. 4.2.2 is for Netduino Plus 2, I'm trying it on a Netduino Plus. 

#46766 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.2 (update 2)

Posted by zenmanenergy on 06 March 2013 - 04:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I am unable to complete the steps  you have listed on my netduino plus, when I do this:

"[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]5. Select the Target menu, Device Capabilities option."[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]MFDeploy just hangs. With 4.1 it would spit out a bunch of text.[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]If I ping the device it returns this: [/color]

Pinging... TinyBooter

Bootloader build info: Netduino Plus (v4.2.0.1) by Secret Labs LLC

When I load up: STDFU_tester the Netduino doesn't show up in the list of devices. So I can't do any of those steps.  It does show up in the MFDeploy and the device is listed in my device manager. I've tried erasing via the MFDeploy and Deploying the Bin/Hex files but it fails and gives me this error:

Invalid address 8020000 and range 65e38 Ram Start 0, Ram end 20000

Any ideas?

Steve

#46669 Netduino Drivers

Posted by zenmanenergy on 05 March 2013 - 08:08 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I am stuck. I have flashed my Netduino using the 3v3 to gold square. Now I can't do any of the next steps to bring it back up.

In the windows XP device manager I have a USB device (my netduino) that has no drivers. I have attempted to install the drivers you've attached, but no luck. When I lselect the folder when I attempt to install the drivers I get a "Cannot install drivers" message.

Without the drivers, the atmel is failing saying it cannot connect.

Any suggestions?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.