Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Chris Mancini's Content

There have been 2 items by Chris Mancini (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#50454 Dead USB, can't deploy, connect or reset...

Posted by Chris Mancini on 13 June 2013 - 02:51 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Figured it out...When updating the driver for the "STM32 BOOTLOADED", I navigated to "C:Program Files (x86)STMicroelectronicsSoftwareDfuSeDriver" to locate the driver.  

Now the device appears in the ST Microelectronics tools.

#50453 Dead USB, can't deploy, connect or reset...

Posted by Chris Mancini on 13 June 2013 - 02:42 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I am in the same predicament as disu...Can anybody assist?

The Device Manager shows the Netduino (after connecting in bootloader mode) under Other devices as STM32 BOOTLOADER.  However the Device Manager also shows an "Warning Indicator" adorning the Icon for the STM32 BOOTLOADER.

If I try to update the Driver for the STM32 BOOTLOADER, it attempts to update the driver, but says "The system cannot find the file specified".

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.