Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ofentse temo's Content

There have been 11 items by ofentse temo (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46479 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 01 March 2013 - 10:13 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you DAVE.... It is working :) >All the credit to you..Enjoy your day

#46315 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 27 February 2013 - 09:32 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello(Dave)--sorry to disturb you again...but I couldnt find the attached project

#46255 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 26 February 2013 - 10:31 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello

Dave, i tried your code on netduino plus 2,but ive been getting errors from the compiler.i tried fixing some of the errors but i dont know whats wrong....im starting to panic.i wanted to tell you soon but i thought i would handle it....Please help me>Thanks for your time

#45810 How do you write data to a SDcard(2GB)?

Posted by ofentse temo on 19 February 2013 - 12:55 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello community

Please help me :(  :(

Thanks in advance!!!!

#45588 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 08:59 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I appreciate ur help! Thanks very much

#45587 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 08:58 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I appreciate ur help! Thanks

#45574 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 04:12 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank u very much for all your help...You guys are the BesT!! My mentors*peace*

#45566 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 01:02 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Oh that...I'm using LM35 temperature sensor

#45564 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 12:29 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello, thanks for taking your time in replying to my post.............abt the parts , i do have them,but sadly im currently struggling with the code

#45562 how do you read analog signal to digital

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 12:18 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

ive been trying it for days , i dont seem to be getting it right !!!! need help urgently please

#45561 how do measure temperature(with a temperature sensor) via netduino...Please h...

Posted by ofentse temo on 15 February 2013 - 11:56 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thanks for helping me out__

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.