Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

clefranc's Content

There have been 6 items by clefranc (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64206 where is the new 4.4 netMF update? Why does it take so long?

Posted by clefranc on 29 September 2015 - 10:06 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Like everything else: 3x

:rolleyes:

#64179 Netduino.IP Firmware v1.0.1 (for Netduino Plus 2)

Posted by clefranc on 22 September 2015 - 07:26 AM in Netduino.IP Technical Preview

Hi,

Just installed this new firmware on my NP2, got an IP address by DHCP, but failed to update clock with TimeService. Is there a workaround?

Thanks

Christian

#64045 .NET/Mono/NETMF Monitor and Command midleware for embedded projects

Posted by clefranc on 07 September 2015 - 06:47 AM in Project Showcase

Hi Paul,

I'll certainly give it a try, when my N3 WiFi and Ethernet arrives in October. I like communication between devices, open a lot of possibolities.

BTW, which Windows phone do you recommand, time to upgrade my cell.

Regards

Christian

#63885 Deploy over TCP

Posted by clefranc on 14 August 2015 - 09:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

For remote deployment though: you could send an assembly to your Netduino over the network, save it to an SD card, and then dynamically load it into an appdomain.

Is there examples of such deployment technique?

#63884 How to determine the IP address assigned by DHCP

Posted by clefranc on 14 August 2015 - 08:55 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Does that get you the info you need?

Yes, pretty much what I'm doing right now. Just hate to reboot the netduino for getting it's IP.

Thanks

Christian

#63822 How to determine the IP address assigned by DHCP

Posted by clefranc on 08 August 2015 - 01:00 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

Is there a tool (using USB) to show the current IP address assigned by DHCP?

Thank you!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.