Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zeroaviation's Content

There have been 16 items by zeroaviation (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60856 DTMF with netduino plus 2

Posted by zeroaviation on 03 December 2014 - 09:03 PM in Project Showcase

If it was me.... http://www.holtek.co...m/comm/9170.htm

Cheers,

-MAtt

#60427 3-4 inch Graphic TFT for Netduino

Posted by zeroaviation on 15 October 2014 - 02:31 PM in General Discussion

Gents (and maybe ladies),

I'm seeking a TFT display for a project I am working on. It appears that there are not available drivers for a TFT in the 3-4 inch range. (I look at Netduino helpers, and did a search here)

Does anyone have a recommendation for a TFT display and driver? No preference on interface (parallel or serial) touch would be nice.

Cheers,

-Matt

#60408 Tic Toc

Posted by zeroaviation on 13 October 2014 - 07:28 PM in General Discussion

Open source right?!!?  :D

#59888 .net MF on 32F429IDISCOVERY

Posted by zeroaviation on 25 August 2014 - 02:40 PM in General Discussion

Double post. 

#59887 .net MF on 32F429IDISCOVERY

Posted by zeroaviation on 25 August 2014 - 02:40 PM in General Discussion

@piwi

Are you running the STM port?

Cheers,

-Matt

#59833 .net MF on 32F429IDISCOVERY

Posted by zeroaviation on 21 August 2014 - 02:35 PM in General Discussion

@Olaf - you should have asked at the workshop...i have been playing with one for 9 months+ thanks to our Swiss magicians :)

Could you share what you guys have?

Cheers,

-Matt

#59801 .net MF on 32F429IDISCOVERY

Posted by zeroaviation on 20 August 2014 - 07:11 PM in General Discussion

ST has a setup already out there http://www.st.com/we.../tools/PF260087

However, its closed source :/ I hope either they release the source, or someone builds their own.

Cheers,

-Matt

#59509 Opinions needed on CAN interface project

Posted by zeroaviation on 01 August 2014 - 06:52 PM in General Discussion

In my opinion. With the netduino your best options is to use a MCP2515 SPI=> CAN (which is what the shield is). I really really really wish someone would write and post up a Native CAN Driver for the netduino. I would PAY someone to do it out of my own pocket.

The bad thing about the SPI=>CAN is that it is slow, so for doing fast automotive module programming, it wont cut the cheese... However, if your just reading data, or querying OBD then you wont have a problem. 

Cheers,

-Matt

#59421 CANBUS / MCP2515 drivers?

Posted by zeroaviation on 28 July 2014 - 12:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Was anyone able to get this library to worked?

Has been working good for me. Though, its throughput is slow, I belive its the speed of the .NETMF that makes it this way. :/

I would pay someone to write native drivers for CAN BUS on the netduino. Just sayin.

Cheers,

-Matt

#58021 Netduino 2 Firmware v4.3.1 with GCC support

Posted by zeroaviation on 09 May 2014 - 06:41 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

@CW2... Thank you very very much for putting this together!!!! 

Now if we can get someone to write some managed CAN drivers....... :)

-Matt

#57634 "JIT" has been done for .Net Micro Framework 4.3.1

Posted by zeroaviation on 18 April 2014 - 04:03 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

He sadly hasn't shared any code written in the past. Only tried to sale it :(

#54808 .Net MF 4.3 Firmware for Netduino Plus 2 with CAN/SDIO/RTC/CRC/RND [Uploaded]...

Posted by zeroaviation on 20 December 2013 - 09:40 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,zeroaviation.

Yes,i planned to completely open source after i have got my production cost back.

Is there a donate button somewhere? :D I'm eager to see how you did it. I'm studying the ARM architecture, this would help me a ton.

#54571 .Net MF 4.3 Firmware for Netduino Plus 2 with CAN/SDIO/RTC/CRC/RND [Uploaded]...

Posted by zeroaviation on 09 December 2013 - 04:57 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,Kip.

The source code is not abailable at this moment.

Do you plan to release it? (At least the CAN part)

-Matt

#54509 Netduino 2 JTAG header type (size) and JTAG device

Posted by zeroaviation on 06 December 2013 - 03:06 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you guys very much!!!

I'm going to get the GoPorts and ST-LINK/V2. 

Thanks again!

-Matt

#54492 Netduino 2 JTAG header type (size) and JTAG device

Posted by zeroaviation on 05 December 2013 - 07:03 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi,

I want to start learning native development. I figured what better to learn it on than the netduino!

I seen some posts on here about soldering in a JTAG header. But looking at the header it seems to be a non standard type.

Can someone help me locate a header I can solder in? Maybe a mouser or digikey part #?

Also, whats the popular JTAG debugging device? Does Secret Labs have a fav?

Thanks!

-Matt

#54469 Does any one needs CAN Bus on Netduino?

Posted by zeroaviation on 04 December 2013 - 09:21 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Subscribing to this thread! I'm highly, highly interested in using CAN on netduino. SPI-> CAN Interfaces are too slow and in my opinion buggy when using networks that are more than 70% utilization.

Looking forward to a release! :)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.