weixiongmei's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

weixiongmei's Content

There have been 5 items by weixiongmei (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64302 Porting the .Net MF to a Cortex-M0 microcontroller

Posted by weixiongmei on 14 October 2015 - 04:13 PM in General Discussion

Hi everyone, i'm porting the .Net MF to a cortex-m0 microntroller, and it can runs on the STM32F091CC now, but there's still one problem, in the Interlocked.s, couple opcodes are not supported on the Cortex-M0 core, such as LDREX, STREX, CLREX...... So is it still possible to port the .net MF to the cortex-m0 microcontroller completely? Can anyone give me some helps? Thank you~~~

#61526 Generating random numbers (utilizing the STM32 features)

Posted by weixiongmei on 05 February 2015 - 02:07 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

the official netduino firmware does not support that, but you could easily implement that yourself, good luck!

#61310 [Firmware] A Full Features firmware could runs on 256K flash MCU.

Posted by weixiongmei on 19 January 2015 - 02:47 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Here is a chart what does it supports in MF and some C# code examples, you could check for the CAN Bus example on my website if needed. thanks!!

Attached Thumbnails

• QQ??20150119214402.png
  • 20150106095930-0004.png
  • 20150106100429-0006.png

#61309 [Firmware] A Full Features firmware could runs on 256K flash MCU.

Posted by weixiongmei on 19 January 2015 - 02:38 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Here is the firmware file, it could runs on GD32F103 & STM32F103 MCU, all you have to do is just flash it into the MCU with Flashloader or Jtag... The USB_EN pin is PC7, enjoy!!!!

The .Net Micro Framework is now could runs on a 128K MCU, if you‘re a company, and looking for something like that, please contact me with my email!

Attached Files

#61184 [Firmware] A Full Features firmware could runs on 256K flash MCU.

Posted by weixiongmei on 07 January 2015 - 12:27 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi everyone, the .Net Micro Framework has been ported to the 256K MCUs for more fields of use, it could runs on GD32F103RCT6/STM32F103RCT6, and have been fully tested on those two MCU. All features that supported on Netduino Plus 2 are supported on this firmware, except FAT32 & lwip, but it supports some extra features that are not supported on Netduino, such as on chip CRC unit, Systick, RTC, and CAN bus.

(Note: Firmware version 4.3.1, Visual Studio debugging & deployment supported)

We're also porting the .Net Micro Framework to a 128K MCU, of course for this tiny size, some features must be removed, such as USB client, v.FPU(Decimal Point), however, it's good for super low cost projects, GPIO, I2C, SPI, and USART are enough for most of the low cost projects.

I'll upload the firmware & pictures in about 3 days, if you're interesting in this, please check this thread few days later. This firmware is free of charge, and would be open source when we're ready.

If you have any question, please post in this thread or contact me at weixiongmei@outlook.com

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.