Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

chriscalzaretta's Content

There have been 2 items by chriscalzaretta (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43992 Can no longer deploy

Posted by chriscalzaretta on 23 January 2013 - 03:24 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I am having this issue but when i plug the device in to windows holding down the button i get a different device that is loaded in to windows it is called "STM 32 Bootloader"

Please let me know what i must do to fix my device.

Thank you

#43988 Help with Netduino Plus2

Posted by chriscalzaretta on 23 January 2013 - 02:49 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello All,

I was developing to the netduino plus 2 just fine

Then all of the sudden my computer blue screened and i can no longer deploy. I wanted to know if someone could help me a bit here

Now in VS it sees the device but i cant deploy to it.. it gets stuck

in MFDeploy it sees the device when i go to try to ping it i cant

I have tried to follow

http://netduinohacki...duino-plus.html

the directions with holding down the button while plugging in the device to a pc.. Which i do that windows see it and installed a STM32 Bootloader driver

MFDeploy.exe does not see the device to erase it.

I then tried to change the drivers  in the device manager from stm32 bootloader driver to the netduino but that did not work so i rolled them back.

WHen i plug in my device the blue light comes on and then shuts off.

Can someone please help me get my device back up and running?

Thank you very much

Chris

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.