Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

yasirtahir's Content

There have been 2 items by yasirtahir (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#50399 LinkSprite Camera with Netduino Plus

Posted by yasirtahir on 10 June 2013 - 01:48 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello,

I am a newbie to netduino, I'm trying to conenct LinkSprite Camera with Netduino Plus. I've found this code: http://pastebin.com/WtLu5xBp

When i try to get the captured the image, the image byte array is fill of 0's and there isn't any other value ? Can you please help where I am going wrong ? and how can I convert the byte array to JPEG ?

Thanks

#43217 Need Help!

Posted by yasirtahir on 12 January 2013 - 12:48 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I'm a newbie. I bought Netduino Plus for my Final Year Project. Basically I'm working on Office Automation type gadget in which there is a camera, a microphone, a temperature and light sensors which throw its data to the web. On the GUI, the user can hear the voice at the runtime along with the live video and the temperature and light status. The user can also move the camera in only one plane.

In respect to this, I wanted to know which hardware module(s) will be require to achieve the desire outcome. In the case of camera movement only in one plane, which camera will be most suitable?

Your consideration is highly require.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.