Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Mr_Scott's Content

There have been 3 items by Mr_Scott (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3634 Cannot create new project

Posted by Mr_Scott on 07 October 2010 - 09:13 PM in Visual Studio

Okay, I'm an idiot. I had uFx 4.0 instead of 4.1 installed. It's working now. Thanks for the help.

#3540 Cannot create new project

Posted by Mr_Scott on 05 October 2010 - 06:06 PM in Visual Studio

Hi Mr_Scott,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the Netduino community!

Let's see if we can figure this out for you.

Is there any chance you could post a screenshot of the error?

Also, are you running Visual C# Express 2010 (not 2008)?

Chris

The error listed above is the text of the error verbatim. I am using Visual C# Express 2010 and MicroFramework 4.1 but I have Visual Studio 2008 Professional on my dev machine also. I am at work as of this writing so when I get home tonight I will re-create the error and post it here.

#3535 Cannot create new project

Posted by Mr_Scott on 05 October 2010 - 03:03 PM in Visual Studio

I have the same problem but I have VS Express C#, not the web dev version. I have reinstalled the micro framework and VSE 2010 twice with no luck. I get the same error when I try to open any of the samples too.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.