Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zmuro's Content

There have been 4 items by zmuro (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42656 Get files from SD card via usb connection. Is it possible?

Posted by zmuro on 03 January 2013 - 07:38 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have N+ with ethernet, how can I access the content on SD card? Do I need Http Server running on it?

#42634 HttpServer V.2

Posted by zmuro on 03 January 2013 - 02:57 PM in Project Showcase

I tryed that already and it doesn't help...

#42630 HttpServer V.2

Posted by zmuro on 03 January 2013 - 02:00 PM in Project Showcase

I don't know why I can't open the this project, I'm getting this error:

Unable to read the project file 'HttpLibrary.csproj'.Unable to read the project file 'HttpLibrary.csproj'.

The imported project "C:Program FilesMSBuildMicrosoft.NET Micro Frameworkv4.2CSharp.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

#42627 Get files from SD card via usb connection. Is it possible?

Posted by zmuro on 03 January 2013 - 01:26 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi.

I have N+ for about two weeks now. I use N+ to take readings from load cell and strore data in to file on SD card. How can I transffer these files to my PC without taking SD card from N+?

And another question. What should I do to make my N+ run for 10s, taking readings from load cell and then write those reading to SD card?

Regards

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.