Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Siva7080's Content

There have been 3 items by Siva7080 (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5322 How to read datas through serial port RS232

Posted by Siva7080 on 26 November 2010 - 07:28 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, I am using netduino board, how to commmunicate to netduino using serial port(rs232), i connected pc to netduino through converter rs232 to ttl . Regards sivakumar

#4998 How to interface LCD with netduino board

Posted by Siva7080 on 17 November 2010 - 12:29 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, I want to interface LCD tonetduino board, i googled and found this link below http://bansky.net/bl...icro-framework/ will ordinary 20 x 4 LCD, 5v can be interfaced with netduino using 8-stage shift - and - store bus register or i should use serially enabled 3.3v LCD. Thanks & Regards sivakumar

#4996 Need tutorial

Posted by Siva7080 on 17 November 2010 - 12:06 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, I just got netduino board, I have programmed in C, but new to c#, Can anyone guide me where to start to work with netduino Thanks & Regards sivakumar

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.