gomore11's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

gomore11's Content

There have been 28 items by gomore11 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55560 uNFC - NFC library

Posted by gomore11 on 22 January 2014 - 11:46 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Paolo!!

Great job!!! I´ve been working on this also some time ago. But I came across with a problema when I tried to communicate a Netduino2+ Adafruit NFC shield(PN532 chip) and a Windows phone..........Have you done any kind of test in something similar to this????

#55310 Problem with SerialPort

Posted by gomore11 on 12 January 2014 - 09:51 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Schildi!!!

Oh my god!! how I could not realize about it!!!!!! I was trying to use the com port without openning it!!!!! Tipical dumb mistake that gets you crazy until somebody opens your eyes!!! Thank you so much!!!

#55248 Problem with SerialPort

Posted by gomore11 on 08 January 2014 - 11:12 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi. I´m having problems with my serial comunication in Netduino 2. I have the Netduino firmware 4.2.2 in the Netduino 2 and trying to develop in VS2012 with the 4.3 SDK. I can´t flash the 4.3 beta firmaware in Netduino 2 becouse it gets freezed.

The code is the next one:

public static void Main()        {            SerialPort com = new SerialPort(SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.SerialPorts.COM1, 115200, Parity.None, 8, StopBits.One);            string msg="Hi";            byte[] message;            while (true)             {                Thread.Sleep(2000);                message = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(msg);                com.Write(message, 0, message.Length);            }

And the error it gives:

An unhandled Exception of type "System.ArgumentException" ocurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort

I know that is a versión or assembly compatibility problema, but how can I fix it????

#53237 FTDI FT800/EVE processor

Posted by gomore11 on 17 October 2013 - 11:42 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I´ve seen trough the internet some people working with this component and Arduino, and I would like to know if someone is working on it with Netduino?? There is a Project at kickstarter to try to develop a shield with this chip and a LCD screen, propper to Arduino:

http://www.kickstart...me-its-personal

#50983 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 01 July 2013 - 02:05 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Is someone else working on it????? I´ve been working in other issues for a time............Any kind of advancesss???????

#49834 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 23 May 2013 - 01:40 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Ok, so I´m blocked again........I configure the device as target and when the phone arrives to it´s field, I have both recognized, The phone by the PN532 and the PN532 by the phone. The PN532 configuration has to be done as a ISO/IEC 14443-4 PICC passive target at 106 kbps to be recognized by the Lumia(I tryed with an Android and it runs also......). So, when you send the TgInitAsTarget command with it´s configuration parameters, you wait till a device enters to its field. In this moment the PN532 is configured and the command brings back the configuration data. Here, if I understand well the PN532 user manual.............in addition to configuration data, comes more data that could be propietary commands. My question would be if this propietary data are the possible LLCP PDUs that the device has to meet to have a data exchange with a Windows Phone(NDEF messages.............meet NFC Forum)?????????????

I have this data as response(the data excluding preambles,postambles,checksum,reponse and mode bytes.....):

E0 80 36 00 03 9F 3D 79 06 BE 62 AF 7C DD 00 00 00 32 46 66 6D 01 01 11 02 02 03 80 03 02 00 01 04 01 64 DA D2 6D 01 01 10 00 0E

#49824 ayuda con netduino plus2

Posted by gomore11 on 23 May 2013 - 11:06 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Stefan, you are wrigth, but he wants to turn on a 220v bulb instead of relays, but he will have to use relays to manage the 220v AC, so your translation trhough Google Translate is wright!! ;)

#49661 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 21 May 2013 - 12:21 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi!!

I´ve got good news..........My phone detects the Netduino!! They key was the SEL_RES parameter in the configure command. With a 0x60 instead of a 0x40, it recognize the device..............now I have to continue testing commands and parameters until earn a data exchange between them......

#49488 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 16 May 2013 - 11:29 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Here are the .cs files I´m using in this moment. The InJumpForDEP,FindDevicesInField andTgInitAsTarget  running. This is the base to make the LLCP protocol run. I´m working on a class to construct the different parts of the protocol......but I don´t know if i would have so much time this days.........

Attached Files

#49486 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 16 May 2013 - 08:22 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Ok, this goes on...........I found some issues to take into account for the code and tests.............I have the main commands working....InJumpForDEP to configure the target(the device you will link to the Netduino+PN532 shield, in this case the Windows Phone) as Initiator, and TgInitAsTarget to configure the target as target.

There are two details to retain........when you want to configure the phone as Initiator you can put the Netduino waiting to a device to come to field, and then it configures it(the command does it itself). But to configure the phone as target, that it is our case I think..........the things change a bit. In this case the phone has to be IN the field before you run the TgInitAsTarget command in the Netduino. So maybe before the call of TgInitAsTarget, is necesary to have the FindDevicesInField command running............I´ll keep on testing this kind of things and commands, and then I will start with the LLCP protocol.

Andy, don´t worry.......take a look when you can.However, my programming skills aren´t the best, so I think that it would be great if someone helps debugging my codes...........I´ll put them here when they run.

#49460 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 15 May 2013 - 10:32 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi.

I´ve been doing more tests with the code. And I have to say that debbuging step by step, the ConfigurePeerAsInitiator worked once!!! But only once......I´m not abble to make it work again, either debugging step by step.....I´ll continue trying things...

#49375 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 13 May 2013 - 07:05 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Andy.

About WP8.........yes I know that it only supports NDEF thats why I mention in an previous post that we will have to take into acount the LLCP protocol. This protocol was designed by the NFC Forum, you can download the technical especifications here:

http://www.nfc-forum...cs/spec_license

The SamConfiguration you use is valid to data exchange also, I found out this Arduino code example that meets LLCP protocol to comunicate an Arduino+ PN532 Shield and an Android phone........maybe it could help us as a guide to earn to comunicate Netduino and a Windows Phone........... I attach it.

Attached Files

#49328 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 10 May 2013 - 07:24 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Andy!!

Don´t worry, there is no harry at all, only take a look when you can ^_^ .

About the ReadData call, I call it asking for 25 bytes......ReadData(25), that its the number of bytes expected in the response of the PN532 to an InJumpForDEP command, excluding the header and the checsum..........I was thinking that in your code this bytes are excluded to give only data in  _readBuffer. I´ll check it........... 

PD: As response to InJumpForDEP I have 25 bytes, the first has an 0x00 and the other 24 are 0x80. So I think that I have a response but I´m getting it wrong for a reason..............

#49284 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 09 May 2013 - 11:01 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi 2Elemental.

I am cheking my adds to your code an d I have some problems............I only added some methods to PN532.cs and I´m testing the ConfigurePeerAsInitiator, and I have wrong answers..........I don´t konw witch could be the problem.....maybe a time problem??? I attach the code......

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pn532.cs   17.97KB   7 downloads

#49218 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 08 May 2013 - 08:28 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Ok 2element!!!!

So, I see that there is more peopple interested in this 2Element, MarkNic............together I think we will have it working soon :) .I have a Nokia to test also, but I could test it in an HTC X8 also......

I added some basic methods for configuring PN532 to make P2P comunications. I couldn´t test them yet, this is the first step.........after this comes the battle with the LLCP protocol............I´ll keep posting.

#49159 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 07 May 2013 - 11:19 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I have a Windows Phone 8 Device...................I´ll try to go on with this step by step, becouse it requires patience...... :wacko:  :D

#49150 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 07 May 2013 - 10:32 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi again.

Anyway, my real target when I started with this shield, was to be able to make a Peer to Peer connection betwen the Netduino+Nfc Shiel and a Windows Phone. As I wasn´t abble to comunícate the Netduino with the PN532, I worked with Arduino and a Windows Phone.

In this moment, I have code written to try a comunication between them but the Windows Phone doesn´t recognize the Arduino(now would be posible to do it with Netduino)+NFC shield device. In the other hand, the device does recognize the phone........

I think that the problem is that the initial connection link with a Windows Phone has to be done meeting the NFC Fórums LLCP protocol, but I´m not sure........I think that the Device recognize event in Windows pone is not launched until other device meets with the protocol......I´ve been asking in MSDN fórums but nobody answers this issue, and I can´t confirm it. Do you know something about it by chance????

#49139 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 07 May 2013 - 07:02 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi 2Elemental.

You are Wright!!! I try your code on a Netduino(1) and it Works!!!!! It has to be a Netduino 2 and Netduino plus 2 I2C issue. Maybe Chris Walker or any other menber could give some clue about witch could be the problem........

#49096 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 06 May 2013 - 01:49 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

This is what I have with the logic analyzer:

Attached Thumbnails

• I2CNetduinoPN532.png

#49091 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 06 May 2013 - 10:52 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi again.

I tried the code of 2Element in a Netduino 2 with the 4.2.2. firmware, but it gives me that the Netduino could not write to the PN532.........I´ll try to get the logic analyzer´s results and post them.

#49090 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 06 May 2013 - 08:26 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Ohh!! I´ve been some time without reading the forum and surprise!!!!!! :D  :D :D   

Thank you very mutch for your work 2Elemental!!!!! I couldn´t try with the logic analyzer but it´s the same that you used so I´m happy to see that it can be very usefull...........I have to try the code with the Netduino 2 with the last firmware and see what happens!! I´ll post the results.

#47072 Adafruit VC0706 TTL camera

Posted by gomore11 on 12 March 2013 - 11:29 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello.

Finally I have it working.It was a delay problem but I have it solved. So now I have the camera running with my own library and data transfer with a second com port. The next estep is to try to do a face recognition with emgu in the pc. Thank you and i will post how it goes forward.

#46748 Adafruit VC0706 TTL camera

Posted by gomore11 on 06 March 2013 - 10:29 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi again, I have the code running (the one of the post you put before), but instead of saving it in a SD, I pass it to another COM port to send it to a PC. The cuestión is that with the hyperterminal I can see that the data is flowing to the FTDI chip that I´m using, but the data doesn´t seem to reach the PC...........wich could be the problem???? The baud rates are Wright, bowth of them, the camera and the second uart in 38400  and the serialport in the pc that has to receive data also 38400.

#46744 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 06 March 2013 - 10:00 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Marcoe.

I just received the logic analyzer today, but I can´t try it for some days.............I will try to do it as soon as I can, otherwise it would be a great new if you earn to get the shield running with Stephan´s i2c driver. I haven´t try with it..............

#46681 Adafruit VC0706 TTL camera

Posted by gomore11 on 05 March 2013 - 02:26 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Yes, I saw it before, but I´m having the same issue although I am doing something very similar to what he does in his example............I don´t know what could be the problema.....

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.