Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

kalai's Content

There have been 6 items by kalai (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7412 netduino network communication

Posted by kalai on 10 January 2011 - 01:36 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hai.. i am new to network communication so any one guide how to implement network communication in netduino plus...any example reference is there..?

#7118 rfid reader

Posted by kalai on 06 January 2011 - 05:09 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

hai.. i am try to interface netduino with rfid reader but the buffer can continuously read data i dont know how to read the exact data from rfid reader...my code is below.. sorry i dont have permission to attached my code... any one give suggestion,,,

#5337 serialport communication

Posted by kalai on 26 November 2010 - 04:27 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

hai friends i am trying serial communication through netduino , the program build successfully but after deploying the following error came as per shown in attachements . the errors come in the following line "string text = new string(Encoding.UTF8.GetChars(outTray));" anybody help how to rectify them . i am download the code from http://forums.netdui...no-integration/ , the connections Do=tx from computer and D1=rx computer..

#4968 Netduino Board layout

Posted by kalai on 16 November 2010 - 07:27 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, The schematic available for download is Rev B of Netduino, but board layout is Rev A, when Board layout of Rev B will be available? kalai

#4967 Diff B/W Rev A & Rev B of netduino

Posted by kalai on 16 November 2010 - 06:48 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi kalai,

Welcome to the Netduino community!

Rev B of the Netduino adds an internal analog reference (AREF). You can still use the external AREF if you want to enable it.

Rev B also removes the two "dummy I2C resistors".

Chris

Thank u Chris

#4965 Diff B/W Rev A & Rev B of netduino

Posted by kalai on 16 November 2010 - 05:27 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I have purchased netduino Rev B Board , What are the changes made in netduino Rev B from Rev A ?...

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.