Stanislav Husár's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Stanislav Husár's Content

There have been 12 items by Stanislav Husár (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64542 Bricked netduino plus 2 and can't seem to reflash it

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 20 November 2015 - 08:16 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Do I have to erase with the 3v3/gold spot trick and start from scratch? 

Well, I'm afraid that gen2 and gen3 Netduinos do not have gold erase pad - STM32 MCUs do not have ERASE pin.

#64381 Newbie: How to write debug statement

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 27 October 2015 - 06:32 PM in Netduino 3

Hi,

You can use Debug.Print in any Netduino application. The string, which you pass as argument, will be displayed in the Output Window of Visual Studio during debugging.

#63560 Custom board derived from Netduino

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 16 July 2015 - 10:11 AM in General Discussion

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I can check datasheet, but I would still be glad, if someone, who has already done this before, could check my scheme. You know, I can misunderstand the datasheet. Also, I don't think, I will find correct packages for resistors,capacitors, etc. in the datasheet. 

STM32F405 was originally used in Netduino Plus 2. I have used Frode's board (found here: http://forums.netdui...ler-netduino-2/) as a reference.

#63556 Custom board derived from Netduino

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 16 July 2015 - 08:14 AM in General Discussion

Could anyone help me, please?

#63455 Custom board derived from Netduino

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 11 July 2015 - 07:54 AM in General Discussion

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you for help.

I am designing custom board derived from Netduino. The basic aim is to have a lots of GPIO on just one board. I have done my first scheme. But I have never done this before. So I really do not know, if my scheme is correct.

Could you please check my scheme for any design errors, bad practice, etc. , and also set correct packages for all components?

Attached is my version of the scheme, made in Eagle 7.3.0 light, renamed to .txt so I can upload it here.

My last question, when I solder fresh new MCU on the board, does it already contain minimum code needed to communicate with STDfuse demonstration tool over USB? Or I have to flash something over MCU's programming interfaces?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

#63067 Visual Studio, Netduino - Mac or Surface

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 07 June 2015 - 05:41 AM in General Discussion

Boot Camp allows you to install Windows to your Mac, and to boot it. So it is not running at one time with OS X, you switch between them by rebooting Mac (like dual boot). On the other hand, OS X and Windows under Boot Camp never share CPU, RAM, etc., like when using Parallels(or similar).

#63065 Visual Studio, Netduino - Mac or Surface

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 06 June 2015 - 08:00 PM in General Discussion

Hi,

I can tell you, that I can successfully program my Netduino on my iMac, but I am using Boot Camp, instead of Parallels.

#62977 Unable to compile Netduino firmware

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 30 May 2015 - 09:56 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I have uninstalled everything related to this, and installed again (to make sure I have correct versions). I still have errors, but less than before. Attached is new msbuild log (compressed, to fit maximum file size).

Attached Files

#62973 Unable to compile Netduino firmware

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 29 May 2015 - 06:00 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I don't remember, but I think I have tried both.

#62892 Unable to compile Netduino firmware

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 26 May 2015 - 01:53 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi,

I want to add support for Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics to my Netduino 2. I know that this requires firmware modification. I have tried http://wiki.netduino...to-GCC-4-6.ashx, but I have got many errors, I don't know why. Attached is MSBuild log.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

#62812 Driving Adafruit ST7565 display

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 23 May 2015 - 09:56 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi,

I am trying to get my ST7565 display working with Netduino. I thought it will be simple. I compiled sources of Netduino helpers library on codeplex.com and referenced to my Netduino 2 project. Surprise came when I tried to run this code. It compiled, deployed, and that is all. When I removed Netduino helpers library from references, and run project, I saw my Debug.Print outputs in Visual Studio. This proves that problem is Netduino helpers library itself. Unfortunately, I don´t know about any other library, capable of driving my display.

Do you know about some other way to communicate with the display, than Netduino helpers library? 

#61104 5V sensor with netduino 2

Posted by Stanislav Husár on 31 December 2014 - 10:43 AM in General Discussion

Hi,

I don't think logic level converter would work for analog signal. Maybe you could try voltage divider.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.