Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Squintz's Content

There have been 9 items by Squintz (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1975 Netduino Course Materials?

Posted by Squintz on 09 September 2010 - 12:27 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Sorry this took forever to get to you guys. We created a post on our website with a video montage. Enjoy! http://harfordhacker...-class-wrap-up/

#1448 Netduino Fritzing part

Posted by Squintz on 28 August 2010 - 03:54 AM in General Discussion

Very cool CW2. I am going to try this out.

#582 Oz-Solutions: Tutorial #1 (Revision)

Posted by Squintz on 16 August 2010 - 01:23 PM in Project Showcase

Cool. The audio was a little low but I could hear you enough. I like the little button sequence recorder you built. I've seen similar things done with with Arduino and it's neat to see the Netduino doing it as well.

#537 Netduino Course Materials?

Posted by Squintz on 16 August 2010 - 12:22 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

We will likely do a writeup about the class to share with the world. There may or may not be a short video compilation made showcasing the class. We did not have any intention of recording the class in full. I do like the ustream idea a little but I'm not sure how the participants would feel about that.

#529 SPI Help

Posted by Squintz on 15 August 2010 - 11:06 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Doh! I traced the wrong wire out. :)

#522 Facebook

Posted by Squintz on 15 August 2010 - 10:01 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I think you guys need a facebook page...

You mean like this one? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Netduino/#!/pages/Netduino/107095656011022?ref=ts

Also check out: http://twitter.com/netduino

#521 SPI Help

Posted by Squintz on 15 August 2010 - 09:44 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

What about the following code is causing an exception to be thrown when I create a new SPI object? The exception says

#### Exception System.Exception - CLR_E_PIN_UNAVAILABLE (2) ####
#### Message:
#### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Port::.ctor [IP: 0000] ####
#### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OutputPort::.ctor [IP: 0006] ####
#### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SPI::.ctor [IP: 004d] ####
#### NetduinoApplication1.Program::.cctor [IP: 0024] ####
A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll

Uncaught exception
The thread '<No Name>' (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
#### Exception System.NullReferenceException - CLR_E_NULL_REFERENCE (1) ####
#### Message:
#### NetduinoApplication1.Program::Main [IP: 000b] ####
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in NetduinoApplication1.exe
An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in NetduinoApplication1.exe

public static SPI.Configuration spi_config = new SPI.Configuration(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D13,
                                      false,
                                      true,
                                      false,
                                      SPI_Devices.SPI1);

public static SPI mySPI = new SPI(spi_config);

#269 Analog I/O

Posted by Squintz on 11 August 2010 - 09:44 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

But if you want to go 100% native, you can do that too. The ERASE pad is right underneath the D0 pin :)

We want to experiment with this at harford hackerspace. Can you provide a little more insight? When you say native are you talking about assembly or is there a C++ compiler that you know will work with this chip.

#60 Working with Arduino sheilds.

Posted by Squintz on 05 August 2010 - 04:16 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Can you post your code, part numbers, links, etc.? It will be easier for us to offer suggestions if we know exactly what you are doing.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.