Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zonnenbaas's Content

There have been 3 items by zonnenbaas (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41443 Could load TinyBooter

Posted by zonnenbaas on 12 December 2012 - 08:49 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks I will keep that in mind the next time . I already run my first project today.

#41431 Could load TinyBooter

Posted by zonnenbaas on 12 December 2012 - 01:36 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have solved the issue using my son's W7-32B netbook. Then i was able to load the tinybootloader. B) Seems a Issue with my W7-64B combination and SAM-BA v2.12

#41387 Could load TinyBooter

Posted by zonnenbaas on 11 December 2012 - 01:52 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello, I am new in the netduino world and got my netduino today. Before some project I want to upgrade the firmware to version 4.2.0.1 And a followed the instruction on: http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx Wenn opening SAM-BA v2.12 I can fill in my processor I have a AT91SAM7X512AU on my board see attachment com3-usbserial I got then the following error: see attachment error I have booted my PC running Windows 7 again. And tried it again after connecting 3,3 V tot gold pond for (pin 0) to reset the device I hope somewone can help me out. With regard I newbee from Holland Gert

Attached Thumbnails

• com3-usbserial.jpg
  • error.jpg

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.