AJB2K3's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

AJB2K3's Content

There have been 12 items by AJB2K3 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#44291 Selling N+ (v1) Rev B

Posted by AJB2K3 on 27 January 2013 - 09:20 AM in General Discussion

Mine is still in the AS bag it was sent in!

Unfortunately I'm also struggling with the Arduino system as well!

Would £25 includes first class recorded P&P sound fair (will not send any other way)

#44248 Selling N+ (v1) Rev B

Posted by AJB2K3 on 26 January 2013 - 05:10 PM in General Discussion

Is this a Rev B board? If so, I'll offer £20...

Yup the rev B board.

#44235 Selling N+ (v1) Rev B

Posted by AJB2K3 on 26 January 2013 - 03:14 PM in General Discussion

Ok I give in I just cant get used to the programming language and having moved to a mac book pro, I just can't be bothered to learn (to much book writing to do) so it's with a heavy heart I find I Have to get rid of my Netduino + Rev B (not the v2 version).

How ever I have a dilemma. How much to sell it for?

I live in the UK and want to sell to a UK person.

Can anyone suggest a reasonable price to offer this for?

#26469 How to drive train models

Posted by AJB2K3 on 04 April 2012 - 07:57 PM in General Discussion

Why not just switch to a DCC system? These have been around for decades Each loco need to be fitted with a DCC chip and is controlled by a matching DCC controller. Ready made modules are available and would save a lot of time and programming work.

#25932 [UK] Electrical Supply help

Posted by AJB2K3 on 24 March 2012 - 03:18 PM in General Discussion

Thanks, the cable was one side, cheep chinese led bulbs being the other. I think the tip is too short for an E14 fitting!

#25925 [UK] Electrical Supply help

Posted by AJB2K3 on 24 March 2012 - 11:43 AM in General Discussion

Its not over voltage, its under voltage UK=220-240!
I've got the supply working (when they rewired the celing fan,it didn't get fitted properly and mashed up the wires, cleaned up that mess and have a supply but looks like the contacts in the wall fittings are fubar (cannot get them to contact the new bulbs!)

#25923 [UK] Electrical Supply help

Posted by AJB2K3 on 24 March 2012 - 11:08 AM in General Discussion

Sorry, the leds are mains powered (230/220V AC or whatever there pumping through uk lines nowadays) Whet the last bulb blew it looks like it took out the supply to the wall light cables (haven't lifted the floor boards yet but the main room lighting circuit that the wall light are attached to still works) I'm wondering if what i'm detecting (using my fluke 111 electrical test meter) is induced voltage.

#25920 [UK] Electrical Supply help

Posted by AJB2K3 on 24 March 2012 - 09:37 AM in General Discussion

I expect this is not the place but I need help please and it's got nothing to do with Netduino projects. Since the house was so called rewired we have constantly had bulbs blowing (being cheep bulbs we put it down to that) how ever I've just received some new leds replacements and found the supply to the lights had dropped to 3vAC (as apposed to normal 230V ac) I expect one of the cables is responsible but I just want to check if I'm on the right track). I wish I hadn't thrown away all by Electrical course note but they we all hand written!

#25018 "Getting Started with Netduino" book -- now in stores

Posted by AJB2K3 on 03 March 2012 - 11:43 AM in General Discussion

Hi

Congrats on the book.

This isn't actually important but I thought that I would let you know. I downloaded the free chapter from Amazon to read at breakfast, But all I got was the contents section.
But I didn't actually get to read any of your actual writing to see if it was worth buying.

I know you have sample chapters on this website and at some stage I will read them instead but , I thought it was strange that they weren't the same chapters as Amazons free chapters.

Anyway just letting you know there may be some sort of disconnect, in case you weren't aware of it.

I know what you mean but amazon so far has ignored the free bies else ware and generated its own sample from the first % of the book.

#25011 "Getting Started with Netduino" book -- now in stores

Posted by AJB2K3 on 03 March 2012 - 08:07 AM in General Discussion

Congratulations, I noticed it on amazon.co.uk last night!

#24981 RFID reading

Posted by AJB2K3 on 02 March 2012 - 06:06 PM in General Discussion

Thanks, the problem is that little to no information is known about it and mine is some ware in transit.
this is the only image I can find on it
http://farm8.staticf...7932cdb58_m.jpg
I'm assuming that its just going to contain a number!
would there be some way to scan it to see what frequency it's running at

Sorry I'm yet to find out how RFID works so sorry I'm acting dumb!

#24917 RFID reading

Posted by AJB2K3 on 01 March 2012 - 05:52 PM in General Discussion

There's a series of model kits that are coming out with RFID chips (circuits) imbedded in parts that connect it to a game. As the Japanese hardware is not available in the UK (and probubly never will) how do I go about getting a pc based solution to this problems.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.