Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

G40's Content

There have been 2 items by G40 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40707 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by G40 on 01 December 2012 - 06:07 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

You can debug using the STLink/V2 and TI MDL-ADA2 JTAG to MiniJTAG adapter. $41.25 for the set, which is ridiculously inexpensive.

Ah, looks like cutting this down to 10 way would work?

Cheers,

Jerry

#40706 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by G40 on 01 December 2012 - 05:54 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

You can debug using the STLink/V2 and TI MDL-ADA2 JTAG to MiniJTAG adapter. $41.25 for the set, which is ridiculously inexpensive.

Chris

Hello Chris.

Brand new to the Netduino stuff - am knocked out by what I've seen so far (Plus2/MF4.2/MF4.3/VS2012). I am going to add the STLink/V2 to my collection. Do you by any chance have a part number for the board-side header itself?

Many thanks.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.