Martin Ayotte's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Martin Ayotte's Content

There have been 2 items by Martin Ayotte (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63535 Netduino Plus 2 now working under Arduino IDE

Posted by Martin Ayotte on 15 July 2015 - 02:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris,

No specific project. I've only taken the challenge to been able to program some bare metal sketch to Netduino (I've started first with some CMSIS), and while doing searches, I found this stm32duino project, so I gave it a try.

So, by now SD library and Arduino-uIP library has been integrated, but many others should work as is, since the others folks did a lot of work for STM32F1xx which should also work for F4xx.

Ciao !

#63525 Netduino Plus 2 now working under Arduino IDE

Posted by Martin Ayotte on 14 July 2015 - 08:35 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi,

If your are interested, I've done some basic works to make my NetduinoPlus2 working under the Arduino IDE provided by STM32Duino project.

I've got the basics : SDCard, Ethernet, and of course the SerialUSB.

I'm now able to program sketches à la Arduino style. :)

You can visit the other forum at http://stm32duino.com

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.