Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

*netmf's Content

There have been 3 items by *netmf (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39161 How to Write/Read to Built-in Flash/EEPROM on the BARE Netduino?

Posted by *netmf on 12 November 2012 - 12:29 PM in Visual Studio

We do have a bit of extra space that we could use on storage with Netduino Plus 2. We'll take a look and see if we can expose that (as a sort of pseudo-eeprom) in a future firmware update.

Chris

Chris,

That would be amazing. At this time I do not plan to store pictures, I just want to store a couple of bitmasks for environment settings.

Any ideas on what ver. will have this feature implemented and its full backward (hardware compatibility, when it's done)?

Thank you,

#39121 How to Write/Read to Built-in Flash/EEPROM on the BARE Netduino?

Posted by *netmf on 12 November 2012 - 05:16 AM in Visual Studio

Chris, Thank you for a prompt response. How do I use the EEPROM/flash to store last user input for some integer? Thank you!

#39108 How to Write/Read to Built-in Flash/EEPROM on the BARE Netduino?

Posted by *netmf on 12 November 2012 - 03:35 AM in Visual Studio

I got a Netduino Plus (1) and I want to save my IP settings permanently for persistence during reboots. On Arduino, this is possible with CPU EEPROM. How about Netduino with 4.2.1 SDK? (Thanks to other posts on porting from 4.1 to 4.2.1!!!) -*

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.