Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ulterior's Content

There have been 7 items by ulterior (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39557 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 17 November 2012 - 06:54 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I do not see the " SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.PWM " when I try to add a reference. I see other secretlabs hardware but not that one. Do I need to download something else?

#39336 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 14 November 2012 - 02:01 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Any clue as to what this means? Error 1 Program 'C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\NetduinoApplication1\obj\Debug\NetduinoApplication1.exe' does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point NetduinoApplication1 Still ain't got this thing working right!

#37877 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 23 October 2012 - 06:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

looks like this might work. Thanks so much for the help! Just one more question (for now). The program says the following: preparing to deploy assemblies to the device. And it is stuck there. Been like that for about 10 minutes now. Is this normal?

#37854 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 23 October 2012 - 02:53 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Do you have an example of a project template that would work for this project?

#37853 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 23 October 2012 - 02:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Not sure what you are talking about. Sorry

#37850 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 23 October 2012 - 02:01 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you for the greeting and the fast response. I tried that code but got an error when I tried to debug it. this is the error message. Error 1 Program 'C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\NetduinoApplication1\obj\Debug\NetduinoApplication1.exe' does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point NetduinoApplication1 Sorry for being stupid when it comes to this, but like I said I am new.

#37845 Help with a Servo code

Posted by ulterior on 23 October 2012 - 01:22 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I am new to this. I am trying to program a Servo motor the spin in one direction and then spin in the other direction. I just can't seem to get the coding right. Can anyone help me with a code that will get this done?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.