Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ealeskus's Content

There have been 2 items by ealeskus (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14153 Netduino/Multimeter

Posted by ealeskus on 09 June 2011 - 06:51 PM in General Discussion

Thank you for welcoming me to the Netduino Community! I really like how everyone here is very friendly and hopeful. Hopefully my answers can help on what I am trying to achieve in this project: What is it exactly that you want to measure? -I would like it to be able to measure voltage, current and resistance Do you mean use a normal 30$ handheld multimeter, and interface it with a Netduino? -If possible, use a 30$ handheld multimeter and interface it to use an Netduino. Use it to interface with Matlab to Visual see the measurement and possible use the SD card to store the readings. Are you going to realize a (relatively) high precision meter, or it's just a toy? -I would like it to be relatively high precision but if it becomes a toy that would be also cool. Do you need a sampling frequency relatively high (>= 5 per sec), or 1 Hz is enough? -I would like a sampling frequency relatively high (>=5 per sec). If it becomes a toy then 1hz would be enough Hopefully this help. Thanks in advance

#14118 Netduino/Multimeter

Posted by ealeskus on 09 June 2011 - 04:21 AM in General Discussion

I am fairly new to the netduino but definitely have a lot of ideas and creative projects to try. I am curious if anyone or if it is possible to put a netduino into a multimeter to record data and then be able to upload to view the data. I know there are meters out there that can already do this but I would like to try it out as a project. Any input or help is great appreciated Thanks in advance

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.