Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

quillaja's Content

There have been 1 items by quillaja (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13527 Compatibility with Android ADK?

Posted by quillaja on 22 May 2011 - 06:52 PM in General Discussion

Hi. I'm not even started on netduino or arduino yet, but I want to get into it. However, the big thing that made me interested enough to take the plunge is Google's recent announcement of their Accessory Development Kit for Android. (There's a bit about it here http://developer.and...cs/usb/adk.html) I think a lot of interesting things could be done with this marriage of tech. I suppose arduino will be compatible or able to interact with Android via the ADK, but I'm really more interested in netduino since I love C#. Does anyone have any guesses about how compatible netduino things will be with the android adk? Thanks =)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.