Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Old Hack's Content

There have been 6 items by Old Hack (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40170 Netduino Plus as web service server

Posted by Old Hack on 25 November 2012 - 05:16 PM in General Discussion

Thanks everyone for the advise! I will check into website (Markus) and the book (Cuno).

#39896 Netduino Plus as web service server

Posted by Old Hack on 21 November 2012 - 05:38 PM in General Discussion

Hello all, I have a Netduino Plus (probably pick me up a Plus 2 now :D) and want to know how I can have it use the Ethernet to respond to a web service call from another host computer. Basically I am wanting to control calling a method which will pass data into several shift registers which are daisy-chained to light LEDs. I thought about using a web page type example and then looking at the query string to figure out which LEDs should be on but it seems that a real web service might be a better (possibly more secure?) way to go. Any examples or thoughts are appreciated.

#38266 SD card not working on N+ 4.2 RC3

Posted by Old Hack on 30 October 2012 - 11:39 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Any updates on this..... I am starting to feel like my investment in the Netduino may be in vain. If I cannot write to an SD card, my reason for buying it pretty much goes out the window. Any ideas? I have tried several cards and finally got a 1GB Sandisk that the unit can recognize but I still get these pesky First Chance errors. Is this just a software issue that can be resolved with a future (or current) update?

#37981 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

Posted by Old Hack on 26 October 2012 - 12:52 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I cannot get SD cards to work since upgrading. I have seen a number of other posts where users who were successfully using SD cards now cannot since the upgrade. Is this being addressed and corrected?

#37976 SD card not working on N+ 4.2 RC3

Posted by Old Hack on 26 October 2012 - 02:49 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Same problem. I am using a 1GB SanDisk card. Works fine in my Arduino. I have tried reformatting as well. Hope someone gets this fixed soon. I really need to store data on the card.

#37737 How to install (or upgrade to) .NET Micro Framework v4.2 SDK

Posted by Old Hack on 21 October 2012 - 11:29 PM in General Discussion

Hey guys, I really hope someone can help me. I am in the middle of this update and I believe I have followed every instruction thus far to the letter but now I am on the step to install TinyBooterDecompresssor.bin and I cannot find that file anywhere on my system drive or other drives. I am on a 64-bit Windows 2008 RC2 server (I use as development also) and have searched every way I know but no luck. I have also turned on the option to Show Hidden and System files. Please help as my Netduino Plus is now in a "bricked" state. If someone can just attach the file to this thread that would be great. Thanks!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.