Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

LakeOzark's Content

There have been 18 items by LakeOzark (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42943 Visual Basic support for Netduino and .NET MF now in beta

Posted by LakeOzark on 08 January 2013 - 12:31 AM in Visual Basic Support

Is there one.NET Micro Framework 4.2 and Netduino 4.2 SDKs for both VB and C# or one for each?

#42731 Visual Basic support for Netduino and .NET MF now in beta

Posted by LakeOzark on 04 January 2013 - 06:33 PM in Visual Basic Support

Is there support for VB and NetduinoGO?

#42659 netdurino Go and PWM

Posted by LakeOzark on 03 January 2013 - 08:37 PM in Netduino Go

Good This is answered

#42462 BlinkyVB -- first Netduino app using Visual Basic

Posted by LakeOzark on 30 December 2012 - 08:58 PM in Visual Basic Support

Guess I do not understand the ShieldBase. I have been trying to use the sockets alone.  But I guess I will buy a ShieldBase.

In the code below why is NetduinoGo.ShieldBase not defined (it is an error in VB)?

I thought I had the latest software. Is there something special about the ShieldBase software?

When I key NetduinoGo and add the . the drop down menu does not include ShieldBase.

Imports Microsoft.SPOT

Imports Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware

Imports SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware

Imports SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo

?

Module Module1

Sub Main()

Dim SB As NetduinoGo.ShieldBase = New NetduinoGo.ShieldBase(GoSockets.Socket5)

#42407 BlinkyVB -- first Netduino app using Visual Basic

Posted by LakeOzark on 29 December 2012 - 07:55 PM in Visual Basic Support

I am trying to get the Blinkey Program to run on a NetduinoGo board in Visual Basic. Since the NGo has Sockets need to make some changes.

The following works on C# 

internal const Cpu.Pin SOCKET8_LED = (Cpu.Pin)41; // SOCKET8_LED  OutputPort led8 = new OutputPort((SOCKET8_LED), false);  led8.Write(false); // turn off the LED

How do I write the VB Code

Dim led As New OutputPort(Pins.ONBOARD_LED, False) or

Dim led As New OutputPort(Pins.SOCKET8_LED, False)

#42357 Error HRESULT E_FAIL

Posted by LakeOzark on 28 December 2012 - 08:35 PM in Netduino Go

Thanks for your help. I downloaded, modified C#2010 Express and it solved the problem. Did not check other C# projects.

Thanks

Happy New Year.

#42333 Error HRESULT E_FAIL

Posted by LakeOzark on 28 December 2012 - 06:14 AM in Netduino Go

Could not attatch screen print of C# 2010.

1. Launch C# VS 2010

2 . Open Project

3. Build Project

When I open the file from the start page I get the error below as a warning. When I build the project I get the error below as an error.

This project did build and debug

Error 1 A problem occurred while trying to set the "References" parameter for the IDE's in-process compiler. Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. NetduinoGoApplication1_Go_second  

#42320 Error HRESULT E_FAIL

Posted by LakeOzark on 28 December 2012 - 01:05 AM in Netduino Go

Updated some software now I get the following problem. What did I do wrong.

Error 1 A problem occurred while trying to set the "References" parameter for the IDE's in-process compiler. Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. NetduinoApplication1_firs

#42111 netdurino Go and PWM

Posted by LakeOzark on 25 December 2012 - 03:09 AM in Netduino Go

I have downloaded four different PWM programs and have problems with all. Here are some of the problems. PWM pwm = new PWM(Pins. GPIO_PIN_D5); error cant find this GPIO_PIN_D5 pwm.SetDutyCycle(50); error cant find this SetDutyCycle pwm.SetPulse(period, duration); error cant find this SetPulse(period, duration ShieldBase shieldbase = new ShieldBase((GoBus.GoSocket) 5); error cant find this ShieldBase I have tried adding the references. No help. What am I doing wrong.

#38355 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 01 November 2012 - 09:48 PM in Netduino Go

Found my problem. Did not know that you had to go to Solution Exployer and click on References then go to Add resources in the Project menu to get a list of resources in to add resources .net panel. Thanks to lot for your help Martin

#38354 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 01 November 2012 - 09:13 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Martin,

Just wondering if you have made any progress and if you need any extra help?

Steve

No I deleted all microsoft .net programs and downloaded from this site "downloads" via Run.

Have same problem. The add reference is empty.

this is the program...

The NetdurinoGo needs an assembly reference
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'NetduinoGo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\AZ\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\RGB_Demo\RGB_Demo\Program.cs 14 16 RGB_Demo

using System;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;
using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware;
using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo;

namespace RGB_Demo
{
public class Program
{
//NetduinoGo.RgbLed led = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed();
//static NetduinoGo.RgbLed led = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed(GoSockets.Socket8); // this is the socket for the first LED
static NetduinoGo.RgbLed redLed = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed(GoSockets.Socket8);
public static void Main()
{
// write your code here

#38251 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 30 October 2012 - 05:05 PM in Netduino Go

I thing I will start over and reload everything. I followed the getting started instructions and just reinstalled the two .net and still th add reference net panel is empty. I am running VC# 2010 Express.

#38241 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 30 October 2012 - 03:44 PM in Netduino Go

Thanks. in the Add reference panel the .NET is empty.

#38240 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 30 October 2012 - 03:41 PM in Netduino Go

Hi Martin,

In order to add the module reference you need to right click on Add Reference in the Visual Studio Solution Explorer.

In the Add Reference dialog box, go to the .Net tab, and look for the NetduinoGo.RgbLed library.

Once added, you'll be able to use the two methods:

public void SetBrightness(double brightness);
public void SetColor(byte red, byte green, byte blue);

Also I noticed you will need to correct the small typo "static NetduinoGo.RGBLed" to "static NetduinoGo.RgbLed".

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Steve

#38220 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 30 October 2012 - 05:18 AM in Netduino Go

Where do I find it? Do I need to compile a library?

#38184 NetduinoGO RGB Module

Posted by LakeOzark on 29 October 2012 - 05:21 PM in Netduino Go

I have other projects running.

Here is what I have.

using SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo;
namespace RGB_Demo
{
public class Program
{
static NetduinoGo.RGBLed led = new NetduinoGo.RgbLed(GoSockets.Socket8); // this is the socket for the first LED
public static void Main()

I get this error message.
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'NetduinoGo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\AZ\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\RGB_Demo\RGB_Demo

What am I messing?
Thanks Martin

#37940 SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo

Posted by LakeOzark on 25 October 2012 - 01:00 AM in Netduino Go

In looking for pin documentation I found that things like Socket1_Led are commented out? -Led

#37929 Where is the documentation?

Posted by LakeOzark on 24 October 2012 - 07:12 PM in Netduino Go

Just started with netduino Go. Every thing went good until I built the example in getting started. Since there is no Blue I found my problem and made the following changes. Replaced OutputPort led = new OutputPort(Pins.ONBOARD_LED, false); with OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)22, false); This worked then I realized I had no Documentation. I did not receive the disk. Ordered from Amazon which came from CanaKit. Went from this website via buy now to Amazon and received only the netdurino card, cables and sticky feet. You know what happen when you Assume! How can I get Documentation? Martin

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.