Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

EC_dude's Content

There have been 5 items by EC_dude (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4390 Buzz a piezo speaker?

Posted by EC_dude on 31 October 2010 - 05:52 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hey

I am trying to do the same on my Netduino. May I know what the timer is used for ? When I try to just set the pulse using the SetPulse command with appropriate inputs, an unhandled exception pops up and the speaker just keeps producing a particular frequency.

static void play(int tone, int duration)
        {
            PWM speaker = new PWM(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D6);
            uint period = (uint)(tone);
            speaker.SetPulse(period, period/2);
            Thread.Sleep((int)(duration / 1000));
        }

Here is what i use to play the song. The above function is called from other which gives it the period(of the pulse) and the duration for which it is played..

#4247 Analog Input problem

Posted by EC_dude on 26 October 2010 - 06:55 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi I might sound very dumb here but how do you people come to know of those commands ? I found this thread when i searched for analog input syntax. Is there some documentation or anything which can help me getting familiar with such commands ? PS: I'm a beginner at Visual C# and micro framework.

#3789 Features of NetDuino

Posted by EC_dude on 12 October 2010 - 09:03 AM in General Discussion

Thanks people ! That was certainly helpful and I have started doing some things with my Netduino. Waiting for the user guide !

#3768 Features of NetDuino

Posted by EC_dude on 11 October 2010 - 04:31 PM in General Discussion

I mean C# for the netduino... I am going through the projects but is that all I can do or is there something like an instruction manual which gives the knowledge of the various options available ..

#3766 Features of NetDuino

Posted by EC_dude on 11 October 2010 - 04:20 PM in General Discussion

Hello all I am a complete beginner here. Looking through some codes, I just wondered whether there is some source where I can see how coding is done in Netduino. I mean reading the codes, I can understand them but how can we become aware of the functionalities available ? Please reply..

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.