Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Miha Markic's Content

There have been 7 items by Miha Markic (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61210 debug deploy question

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 12:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

There is also opportunity for optimizations of code in release version (which falls into smaller and faster category).

#61209 Windows Forums

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 10:45 AM in Visual Studio

Can you elaborate a bit on what are you after? You can have a Windows Forms app that is communicating with netduino but I fail to see what you mean by "then i can just upload the updated software".

#61208 IntelliSense Suggestions

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 10:43 AM in Visual Studio

One solution could be that you name your methods differently. Or cast your value to byte when calling method. Other than that, C# will find most suitable method overload and if you are passing an int then the method will be the one with a default value.

#61207 Beta: Visual Studio 2013 support

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 10:37 AM in Visual Studio

Nevermind, I see now that netduino "the original" is stuck at 4.2. It makes sense now.

#61206 Visual Studio 2014

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 10:34 AM in Visual Studio

Haha, indeed. I was only 50% accurate :)

#61205 Beta: Visual Studio 2013 support

Posted by Miha Markic on 10 January 2015 - 10:19 AM in Visual Studio

Hi guys,

Does netduino SDK rely on .net mf 4.2?

I've installed .net mf 4.3 beta and only 4.3 target. Then installed netdiono sdk 4.3.1 and I am getting this error when creating a new netduino project (in VS2013):

"The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NET Micro Framework\v4.2\CSharp.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk"

UPDATE: If I install 4.2 target as well it works. So, is this by design?

#61150 Visual Studio 2014

Posted by Miha Markic on 04 January 2015 - 09:09 PM in Visual Studio

Just to avoid the possible confusion: there is no Visual Studio 2014. It is Visual Studio 14 or officially named 2015.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.