Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Balázs Takácsy's Content

There have been 2 items by Balázs Takácsy (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21414 Netduino-compatible embedded webserver

Posted by Balázs Takácsy on 06 December 2011 - 10:15 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Finally my Netduino Plus has arrived so I could start testing it on an actual device. Two main issues solved: * Request header parsing had a bug that could cause infinite loops * My previous StringBuilder implementation that relied on ArrayList threw intermittent OutOfMemoryExceptions. Now that I moved to progressively growing char arrays the memory issues is gone :) Current status: The EmbeddedWebserver runs smoothly either on PC or Netduino device. Have fun experimenting with it :)

#21136 Netduino-compatible embedded webserver

Posted by Balázs Takácsy on 29 November 2011 - 11:56 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Netduino users, I just wanted to let you know that in my tight spare time I am working on an IIS-like :) webserver implementation that can easily web enable existing hobby projects leveraging the .NET Micro framework 4.1 platform. The code is in still alpha - yet I did not have the possibility to test on a real device, only the emulator - so I highly encourage you to test, suggest, comment or report missing features / bugs / performance bottlenecks you may enconter. Code, sample executables are available at: http://embeddedwebserver.codeplex.com/ Hopefully by next week I will have some real boards to test with! Cheers, Balázs

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.