Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Colinmil's Content

There have been 2 items by Colinmil (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7427 Wild idea for a group project

Posted by Colinmil on 10 January 2011 - 09:33 PM in General Discussion

Another option - This is an idea stolen from Cuno Pfister's upcoming book - http://oreilly.com/c.../0636920013037. You can use a site called Pachube.com for free as an aggregation for and internet of devices. You can get s simple temperature sensor for under $6 at Sparkfun - http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9418 and have devices reporting temperature (or something else) from around the globe. I'm setting up a demo like that right now.

#4759 A Question to Students and Faculty

Posted by Colinmil on 09 November 2010 - 07:28 PM in General Discussion

This is Colin from the .NET Micro Framework team and I have a question for anyone using NETMF in a education context. One side effect of Open Source is that I dont know who is using the product in schools - either in your curiculum or in our individual studies. Microsoft has several initiatives that we could take advantage of to get you more resources, to share resources, to find out how we can support you better. I just need to know who is out there and what you are doing and how we can help. If you are interested, please email me at netmf_ba@microsoft.com. And please spread the word - you may know of someone who might be interested but may not read this forum post. You may also know someone who is evaluating the platform for education and I woudl love to talk with them as well.

Thanks

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.