Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Lasse's Content

There have been 7 items by Lasse (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14384 v4.1.1 beta 1 firmware source

Posted by Lasse on 16 June 2011 - 04:09 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Yeah, I figured that out, d'oh :D

#14369 v4.1.1 beta 1 firmware source

Posted by Lasse on 16 June 2011 - 10:00 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi Lasse,

Currently there are two editions for the Plus:
4.1.1 beta 1 (normal)
4.1.1 beta 1 update: 50% more RAM

Thank you Stefan, but I am looking for the source code, not just the binaries.

#14367 v4.1.1 beta 1 firmware source

Posted by Lasse on 16 June 2011 - 08:59 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

We mentioned previously that we're working towards posting all of the beta source code online.

The repository isn't quite ready yet, but I wanted to make the source available here. This includes all of the enhancements in the v4.1.1 source tree (including serial port bugfixes, i2c/spi enhancements, sdhc code, usb bugfixes, etc.)

The only beta code missing from this zip file is the beta PWM code, which is being replaced with an enhanced implementation in the 4.1.2/4.2.0 branch. We'll post the new version of that with the beta of 4.1.2/4.2.0.

To build the beta firmware, simply copy this archive over a new installation of the .NET Micro Framework v4.1 QFE1 PK and then follow the build instructions.

Thank you all for your contributions to .NET MF and the Netduino project,

Chris

Hi Chris,
do you mind uploading the Netduino Plus v4.1.1 beta 1 firmware source too? :)

#14198 PHY compatibility

Posted by Lasse on 10 June 2011 - 11:40 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Kåre,

There's a PHY support class in the .NET Micro Framework source. It'd probably take a few days, max. It's probably only a few hundred lines of code. And many PHYs are similar--so it may be even quicker/easier than that.

Chris

Is the standard used between the Davicom PHY and the SAM7 MII or RMII?

#14197 Info about Micro Framework, firmware and bootloader

Posted by Lasse on 10 June 2011 - 11:19 AM in General Discussion

Hi fellow community members, I can't quite figure out how the relations and dependencies are beetween TinyBooter, TinyCLR, the firmware that is being updated and uploaded on this page and .Net Micro Framework 4.1. Is the firmware provided by this site basically "just" new HAL and PAL implementations? Is it correct to assume that it is possible to tweak all of these software parts by changing the source code? Can anyone fill me in or direct me to some sort of documentation or articles and stuff? Thx in advance :)

#13992 Creating new Socket makes program hang

Posted by Lasse on 06 June 2011 - 01:58 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Are you handling the NetworkChange_NetworkAvailabilityChanged event? (not that you need to = just wandering if you are doing anything in there)

Weird that it's not throwing an exception at least..

Nope, I'm not doing anything in there.

#13989 Creating new Socket makes program hang

Posted by Lasse on 06 June 2011 - 09:07 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

On two different webservers I am trying out (mftoolkit and this), the program hangs on 9/10 tries when it gets to the following line:

listeningSocket = new Socket(AddressFamily.InterNetwork, SocketType.Stream, ProtocolType.Tcp);

However, if I start the webserver with the network cable unplugged and then plug it in after the above line of code has run, there is never a problem.

I run the v4.1.1.0 b1 with extra RAM firmware.

Anybody who has an idea what could be the issue?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.