Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

tasilves's Content

There have been 2 items by tasilves (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47424 Is there anybody out there who can hear me?

Posted by tasilves on 20 March 2013 - 09:33 PM in General Discussion

Hi Stefan and Chris, Thank you for the explanation and the warm welcome -- much appreciated.  I completely understand the need to keep the forums clean.  I searched high and low for a reason as to why I was able to add information when I registered, but could not change anything.  An unfortunate, but probably rare, side effect of the policy was that I was unable to PM anyone to ask for assistance; hence the very off-topic post. Thanks again!

#47418 Is there anybody out there who can hear me?

Posted by tasilves on 20 March 2013 - 05:38 PM in General Discussion

Dear Moderator, I registered as a forum member in August 2010.  Unfortunately, my hobbies have taken a backseat over the past few years and this account has gone unused.  Now that I have a chance to participate in this community, I find that I am unable to perform rather simple forum tasks, such as updating my profile.  I have attempted to contact you privately, but I apparently do not know the secret handshake; attempts to use the Personal Messenger result in "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"  So, it has come to this -- an inappropriate use of a forum post to get your attention.  Can you please assist me with these issues?  I'm starting to get that unwelcome feeling. Sincerely, tasilves

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.