Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

dlkulp's Content

There have been 3 items by dlkulp (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80 Working with Arduino sheilds.

Posted by dlkulp on 05 August 2010 - 05:02 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

dlkulp,

Which shield are you using, specifically? I want to make sure we have a good picture of how you're putting this together... We're testing a bunch of shields in the lab, writing some C# drivers, etc. It would be good to add this to our evaluation list.

Chris

I am using the FEZdomino-EXP Version1.0 Component shield.

#75 Working with Arduino sheilds.

Posted by dlkulp on 05 August 2010 - 04:31 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Can you post your code, part numbers, links, etc.? It will be easier for us to offer suggestions if we know exactly what you are doing.

Yes, I have the Hitachi JHD 162a, with the Inex zx-400p daughter board, the Bluetooth module is the Inex zx-Bluetooth.R2(the link brings you to R1, I can't find R2), and I have the Sharp gp2di2 tz-1 infrared distance sensor. I don't really have any code because I just don't know where to start.

#59 Working with Arduino sheilds.

Posted by dlkulp on 05 August 2010 - 12:13 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I just got the Netduino, and I got it working with lights and switches (C#). I was trying to get an Inex 16x2 LCD screen to work and can't get it to show anything but garbage. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the LCD screen to show anything sensible. Also I have a Bluetooth module and was wondering if anyone knows how to program for that. I have the FEZ Domino shield that I'm using to plug in the LCD and BT devices.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.