Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Troll feeder's Content

There have been 8 items by Troll feeder (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28026 Tricorder using 4d systems oled

Posted by Troll feeder on 24 April 2012 - 03:52 PM in Project Showcase

Please Troll feeder, are you driving the Oled from Netduino ? or from another procesor in the setup?.
I'm looking for some code sample to use ND with the uOLED-160-G1(SGC) or uOLED-96-G1(GFX).(www.4dsystems.com.au)
I found some code in CPP in the mBED forum, but deriving some working class for ND, is beyond my actual capability,it will take some months.
Can you post the code or part of it for the Oled display,
Thanks for any help.
Paiva

I'll post some code tonight. I need to do it from my other computer. I am using a serial interface to drive the display, with the display in SGC mode and have made a class to drive the display.

#26679 Recommend a scope or PC card for working with Netduino?

Posted by Troll feeder on 07 April 2012 - 12:30 PM in General Discussion

I purchased this baby:
OWON SDS7102-V 100MHz 1GSa/s Digital 2Ch Oscilloscope w/VGA and LAN Ports $417
Really does have the lan port, got it in three days via UPS and got the optional battery.

There are also these for a little less:

OWON SDS6062-V 60MHz 500MSa/S Digital 2Channel Oscilloscope w/VGA & 800x600 LCD $345

refurbished OWON SDS6062-V 60MHz 500MSa/S Digital 2Channel Oscilloscope w/VGA & 800x600 LCD $245

#16826 4D Systems Lib, update/fix/port of the Lumensoft

Posted by Troll feeder on 18 August 2011 - 09:30 PM in Project Showcase

it works fine on all (1.44, 1.8,3.2 )i've tried. You have to use the scg firmware from the 4DSystems site, and make sure the proper libs are included I think I had them and used an ifdef to choose them.

#15941 leach power

Posted by Troll feeder on 26 July 2011 - 10:01 PM in General Discussion

Why can't you tap off a small group of panels? Use the right taps, and tap off any where from 4 to 12 volts then use a boost/buck regulator and some lifepo or nicad batteries. No fancy charging circuits.

#13885 Melexis 90614esf-bcf 10' FOV temperature compensated

Posted by Troll feeder on 02 June 2011 - 02:01 AM in General Discussion

Melexis 90614esf-bcf 10' FOV temperature gradient compensated infared thermometer. I purchased a large number to get a bulk discount. These are almost impossible to get, and when you do you'll pay about $40. For limited time ( until I sell out) you can buy one for $25 dollars, the same price I pay. PM me if you want one.

#13606 Anybody interested in a cheap IMU?

Posted by Troll feeder on 25 May 2011 - 08:11 AM in General Discussion

I am still interested. Any cost estimate? Any change in features? Thanks Mike. Please excuse brief post iPhone+bed+1:00 AM

#13414 Source of USB to 12v serial cables

Posted by Troll feeder on 18 May 2011 - 05:15 PM in Netduino Mini

Adafruit USB to 12v serial cable

I haven't ordered yet but us$ 12.50 for USB to 12v seriaL cable looks like a dream come true. Besides my mini I have several old devices like a old garmin etrex gps that need a real serial cable. I'm not affiliated with Adafruit, this is just the first reasonably priced adapter/cable I've found.

#12488 2.4" TFT Color LCD,touch screen sheild V1.2 for Arduino Mega

Posted by Troll feeder on 25 April 2011 - 10:29 PM in Project Showcase

You should really look as 4d systems 2.4" intelligent LCD @ $59 it's about the price of bargain LCD You can set it up in serial mode and use one uart to pass graphic commands to draw lines. Polygons, circles, ellispes, it contains an SD reader ands graphics should me loadable from it. You can also use the LCD as an mcu in what they call hfc mode. Www.4dsystems.com.au Available from some othe suppliers like www.robotshop.com and sparkfun. Look at tube for the tricorder and you'll see me using the barest fraction of what it can do.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.