Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Earthed's Content

There have been 20 items by Earthed (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20626 Network Toolkit and Netduino Plus

Posted by Earthed on 14 November 2011 - 10:52 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Had a similar problem on my GHI Fez Cobra and resolved:

refer to: GHI Fez Cobra Solution

somehow one reference in the project file got the following XML attribute set: processorArchitecture=MSIL, once removed , was able to deploy

#17509 Exception in DateTime.Tostring()

Posted by Earthed on 04 September 2011 - 06:25 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi Colin The code I presented does work as expected. My concern is when you use STEP INTO DEBUGGING on the 'ToString()' line, and the Output trace shows several Exception results. This post is aimed at the 4.2 RC2 Development Team as an FYI to see why there are internal exceptions inside there DLL. Regards Ian

#17503 Exception in DateTime.Tostring()

Posted by Earthed on 04 September 2011 - 05:10 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Exceptions internal to DateTime.ToString() CODE: string sTime = ""; DateTime t = DateTime.Now; sTime = t.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.fff") + "> "; OUTPUT (as Expected): sTime = "2011-06-01 00:30:12.265> " GENERATED OUTPUT (On 'Step Into" during debug): Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.DateTime.ToString' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.UniversalSortableDateTimePattern.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.NumberFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.DateTimeFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.NumberFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.UniversalSortableDateTimePattern.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.UniversalSortableDateTimePattern.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.DateTime.ToString' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' ***Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException.IndexOutOfRangeException' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo.NumberFormatInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.NumberFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.DateTimeFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.NumberFormat.get' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo.NumberFormatInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.GC.WaitForPendingFinalizers' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo.NumberFormatInfo' ***Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException.IndexOutOfRangeException' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Math.Max' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Math.Max' ***Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException.IndexOutOfRangeException' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CultureInfo' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'char.ToString' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'char.ToString' Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'System.DateTime.ToString' CONCERN: Refer to *** exception output above.

#17418 Problem with Arduino ethernet shield

Posted by Earthed on 02 September 2011 - 12:26 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

One thing to be careful of in all shields is: + Arduino shields are designed for 5.0Vdc + Netduino is 3.3Vdc ask the Manufacturer if it works on netduino before you buy (I made the mistake with the Omilex GM862 Arduino shield, but managed to modify the shield for use with NetduinoPlus - A good shield b.t.w.)

#17309 OutOfMemoryException, but I still have free memory!

Posted by Earthed on 31 August 2011 - 06:17 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris, Just got 4.2 RC1 installed everywhere. I'm not at present getting the OUT_OF_MEMORY exception (But not at a point to thrash out things just yet, given the new exception that's crept in with 4.2 RC1: My Serial Library is attached. History: under 4.1.0.6 I never had this type of Exception inside serialPort_DataReceived() at all, and its nearly occurring every time something is received (even 3-5 chars) Under 4.1.0.6 I used to get an exception when inside Read() as not enough memory was allocated for Chars[] to copy from mBuffer[]. Code: attached Implementation: COM2 on NetduinoPlus Note: My Original Exception entry point seems to persist, however the exception it raises is different: 4.1.0.6 Exception: OUT OF MEMORY 4.2. RC1: A first chance exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.dll Exception seems to occur on Line: sChars = new string(chars, 0, mBufferPtr);

Attached Files

#17306 "An error has occurred. Please check your hardware"

Posted by Earthed on 31 August 2011 - 05:49 AM in General Discussion

Background: In a mild panic, converting a C# Express NetduinoPlus project from 4.1.0.6 to 4.2 RC1..... I had to remove the 4.1.0.6 reference DLL's from the project and replace the equivalent 4.2 RC1 versions of the same thing. I got carried away and forgot to write down which ones SHOULD have put back in, and before I knew it I had added almost everything. Symptoms: 1. on Starting debug I get the message window popup with "There were deployment errors. Continue Y/N" 2. The Debug\Output Window shows : Incrementally deploying assemblies to device Deploying assemblies for a total size of 185780 bytes <<<< This is a bit big for Netduino> Assemblies not successfully deployed to device. Deployment to the device was not successful. Solution: I found I went crazy and added too many reference Dll's and once I had removed them it deployed again just fine! Recommendation (nice to have): If possible is there a way for the error to be changed to "Insufficient Space for download" or similar, or do a check against target capacity and show this in a popup error.

#17299 Netduino Plus Firmware v4.2.0 RC1

Posted by Earthed on 31 August 2011 - 01:23 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Essential reading: http://forums.netdui...k-v42-sdk-beta/

#17295 How to install (or upgrade to) .NET Micro Framework v4.2 SDK (BETA)

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 11:59 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi Chris, I was really struggling for quite a while to find files and instructions for the rest of the steps to complete a full 4.2 RC1 install: so have posted below for everyone's benefit (for NetduinoPlus only - but others similar): (1) Firmware: http://forums.netdui...mware-v420-rc1/ (2) SAM-BA Bootloader step by step: http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx (3) MFDeploy Steps - Flashing the firmware: http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx PS: The web site search tool really struggles sometimes to find certain search expressions, which is why things where hard to find at times. (no specifics recorded)

#17293 Analog Input - Photocell and Webpage

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 11:03 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

if using 4.2 RC1: take a look at this http://forums.netdui...7292#entry17292

#17292 4.2 RC1 predefined type ... is defined in multiple assemblies

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 11:02 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I found the problem after some web surfing: I used a webserver example located at: http://forums.netdui...ch__1#entry5789 and inside it, had the following code - which I have commented out. Warning disappears, //namespace System.Runtime.CompilerServices //{ // public class ExtensionAttribute : Attribute { } //} The above code is happy under 4.1 NETMF, but not under NETMF 4.2 RC1

#17291 4.2 RC1 predefined type ... is defined in multiple assemblies

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 10:55 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

On upgrading from 4.1 NETMF to 4.2 RC1 I get the following warning The predefined type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' is defined in multiple assemblies in the global alias; using definition from 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\mscorlib.dll' prj_NetduinoPlus I have loaded the following references: <ItemGroup> <Reference Include="MFDpwsClient" /> <Reference Include="MFDpwsDevice" /> <Reference Include="MFDpwsExtensions" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.IO" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Native" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Net" /> <Reference Include="Microsoft.SPOT.Time" /> <Reference Include="SecretLabs.NETMF.Diagnostics, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" /> <Reference Include="SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" /> <Reference Include="SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" /> <Reference Include="SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" /> <Reference Include="SecretLabs.NETMF.IO, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" /> <Reference Include="System" /> <Reference Include="System.Ftp" /> <Reference Include="System.Http" /> <Reference Include="System.IO" /> <Reference Include="System.Xml" /> </ItemGroup> What is interesting is that I added 'mscorlib' in teh IDE (saved teh project etc) and opened the *.csproj file to get the above snapshot of references, but it shows no record with 'mscorlib'!, yet all others are present! Is this expected?

#17288 How to install (or upgrade to) .NET Micro Framework v4.2 SDK (BETA)

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 10:16 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Are there any MFDeploy steps to upgrade the Hardware? or is this downloaded in debug from C# Express?

#17272 OutOfMemory not expected

Posted by Earthed on 30 August 2011 - 12:44 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have had an interesting issue arrise and not cause an exception immediately upon calling: char[] chars = new char[mBufferMax]; //where mBufferMax=500, chars[128] was created, not chars[500]! very shortly after I got a CLR_E_OUT_OF_MEMORY (1) PS: Whats the difference between the following? CLR_E_OUT_OF_MEMORY (1) CLR_E_OUT_OF_MEMORY (3)

#17031 OutOfMemoryException, but I still have free memory!

Posted by Earthed on 25 August 2011 - 01:01 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I'm experiencing a similar issue to the above, on 4.1.2821.0, but with string concatenation can someone elaborate on the significance of the '*' in the exception debug CLR_E_OUT_OF_MEMORY (*) - in the example above * = 5, I however am getting a 1 as below: GC: 3msec 37008 bytes used, 13968 bytes available Type 0F (STRING ): 2388 bytes Type 11 (CLASS ): 4164 bytes Type 12 (VALUETYPE ): 60 bytes Type 13 (SZARRAY ): 1788 bytes Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 13968 bytes Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 16164 bytes Type 18 (WEAKCLASS ): 48 bytes Type 19 (REFLECTION ): 24 bytes Type 1B (DELEGATE_HEAD ): 360 bytes Type 1D (OBJECT_TO_EVENT ): 288 bytes Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 4116 bytes Type 1F (THREAD ): 1920 bytes Type 20 (SUBTHREAD ): 240 bytes Type 21 (STACK_FRAME ): 3300 bytes Type 23 (LOCK_HEAD ): 60 bytes Type 24 (LOCK_OWNER_HEAD ): 24 bytes Type 25 (LOCK_REQUEST_HEAD ): 36 bytes Type 27 (FINALIZER_HEAD ): 216 bytes Type 31 (IO_PORT ): 288 bytes Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes Type 36 (APPDOMAIN_ASSEMBLY ): 1452 bytes Could not allocate 141 blocks, 1692 bytes. Compacting memory. #### Exception System.OutOfMemoryException - CLR_E_OUT_OF_MEMORY (1) #### #### Message: #### System.String::Concat [IP: 0000] #### #### namespace_Lib_SERIAL.SerialPortHardware::Read [IP: 005f] #### #### namespace_Lib_TELIT_GM862.Lib_TELIT_GM862_HTTP::ReceivePage [IP: 0045] #### #### namespace_Lib_TELIT_GM862.Lib_TELIT_GM862_HTTP::Request [IP: 0151] #### #### NetduinoPlusLibrary.Program::Program_Loop_TEST_TW_EVENT_TRACKER [IP: 00b9] #### #### NetduinoPlusLibrary.Program::Program_Loop [IP: 0031] #### #### NetduinoPlusLibrary.Program::Main [IP: 0020] #### A first chance exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' occurred in mscorlib.dll 2009-01-01 01:24:41.823> [Lib_SERIAL.Read(5)][COM2]Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException GC: 3msec 38796 bytes used, 12180 bytes available Type 0F (STRING ): 804 bytes Type 11 (CLASS ): 4224 bytes Type 12 (VALUETYPE ): 60 bytes Type 13 (SZARRAY ): 1968 bytes Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 12180 bytes Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 16164 bytes Type 18 (WEAKCLASS ): 48 bytes Type 19 (REFLECTION ): 24 bytes Type 1B (DELEGATE_HEAD ): 360 bytes Type 1D (OBJECT_TO_EVENT ): 288 bytes Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 7656 bytes Type 1F (THREAD ): 1920 bytes Type 20 (SUBTHREAD ): 240 bytes Type 21 (STACK_FRAME ): 2892 bytes Type 23 (LOCK_HEAD ): 60 bytes Type 24 (LOCK_OWNER_HEAD ): 24 bytes Type 25 (LOCK_REQUEST_HEAD ): 36 bytes Type 27 (FINALIZER_HEAD ): 216 bytes Type 31 (IO_PORT ): 288 bytes Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes Type 36 (APPDOMAIN_ASSEMBLY ): 1452 bytes

#17006 Mono bootloader for Netduino (and sample apps)

Posted by Earthed on 24 August 2011 - 06:49 AM in Mono

This looks like a great way to incorporate Firmware Over the Air (FOA) when you add an M2M shield to load the hex file onto the Micro SD card - Thanks

#16357 SD Card Issues.

Posted by Earthed on 05 August 2011 - 07:58 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

NETMF: v4.1.2821.0 on NetduinoPlus I tried to run the code suggested above on v4.1.2821.0: "... OutputPort SdPower = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)25, false); InputPort SdDetected = new InputPort((Cpu.Pin)57, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp); ..." I get the following Exception (with or without SD Card present: #### Exception System.Exception - CLR_E_PIN_UNAVAILABLE (1) #### #### Message: #### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Port::.ctor [IP: 0000] #### #### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.OutputPort::.ctor [IP: 0006] #### #### namespace_Lib_SD.Lib_SD::Start [IP: 001f] #### #### NetduinoPlusLibrary.Program::Main [IP: 009c] #### A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll I had a look at the schematic and tried to relate to the code above. PB25-(71)-<< (input) /MICRO_SD_CARD_INSERTED (???<--->???) (Cpu.Pin)57 PA25-(59)->> (output) /PWR_CTRL_uSD (???<--->???) (Cpu.Pin)25 Is there some reference lookup table that relates the Schematic pinouts to the Cpu.Pin references? Aside: I heard that a lot of 'clone' SD cards 1GB., 2GB etc are actually fitted with a 64KB memory and addressing is overlayed. The only way to test integrity of the uSD is to copy a 1GB or 2GB file(s) on to the uSD and copy it back to the PC, and do a file compare (Beyond Compare)!. PS: Other than this have my class reading and writing using StreamReader/StreamWriter perfectly well.

#16131 NetduinoPLus - Hitting GPIO limitations

Posted by Earthed on 01 August 2011 - 01:01 AM in General Discussion

Hi List, I'm trying top do a project that uses the following features: - Web Host (OK) - Serial (OK) - keypad 3x4 matrix (OK) - SD card, (OK) - Keypad Buzzer (OK) - External Keypad / Mode LED (NO ROOM!!!!) Already the NetduinoPlus is fully utilized (as per pin assignments below). Are there plans to do a Netduino with capability of the Arduino Mega? This would be really powerful. My only alternate solution at present is to use an SPI I/O Expansion Thoughts Welcome? GPIO0 DRXD GPIO1 DTXD GPIO2 KBD INPUT GPIO3 KBD INPUT GPIO4 SPI1_NPCS0 GPIO5 KBD INPUT GPIO6 KBD INPUT GPIO7 BUZZER OUTPUT GPIO8 KBD OUTPUT GPIO9 KBD OUTPUT GPIO10 KBD OUTPUT GPIO11 SPI1_MOSI GPIO12 SPI1_MISO_RSV GPIO13 SPI1_SPCK

#15991 Interrupts on TristatePort

Posted by Earthed on 28 July 2011 - 07:04 AM in General Discussion

I've just had a similar problem, I was getting the exception: InvalidOperationException after trying to do the following: this._BuzzerPin[0] = new TristatePort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D10, false, false, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp); if (this._BuzzerPin[0] != null) { this._BuzzerPin[0].Active = false; <<<<<<<< EXCEPTION to use the following: public void Set(int index, bool Active) { if (this._BuzzerPin[index].Active != Active) { this._BuzzerPin[index].Active = Active; } } Strangely enough problem occurred on D12 also!

#15910 Unable to deploy without disconnect\reconnect USB cable

Posted by Earthed on 25 July 2011 - 11:40 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi List, Problem: I'm finding that I can not deploy and debug each time without disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable to the NetduinoPlus RevB. I'm worried I'll wear out the USB socket! Besides that, it's damned annoying! and a total time waste. I'm using the following: C#.NET Express 2010 v4.0.30319 SP1 Rel .NET Micro Framework v4.1 01014-169-2560017-70953 Netduino Plus Rev.B Board Is anyone else experiencing this? I find that the project builds fine, and runs fine after a disconnect\reconnect Sometimes the Error window shows: An error has occurred: please check your hardware If I stop debugging - and program does not exit programatically, and then try and restart the debugger the output window only shows the following: (no errors are show) ===================================================================================== Incrementally deploying assemblies to device Deploying assemblies for a total size of 18652 bytes ===================================================================================== Below is the Output window when its working correctly: ===================================================================================== Rebooting... TinyCLR (Build 4.1.2821.0) Starting... Found debugger! Create TS. Loading start at 14d29c, end 162dd4 Attaching file. Assembly: mscorlib (4.1.2821.0) (3880 RAM - 33236 ROM - 19134 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.1.2821.0) (1144 RAM - 6516 ROM - 4479 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.1.2821.0) (1752 RAM - 11440 ROM - 7371 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.1.2821.0) (704 RAM - 5060 ROM - 2452 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: System (4.1.2821.0) (872 RAM - 5992 ROM - 3206 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.IO (4.1.2821.0) (740 RAM - 4620 ROM - 2522 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: System.IO (4.1.2821.0) (1548 RAM - 13292 ROM - 5862 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.1.2821.0) (508 RAM - 3440 ROM - 1527 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb (4.1.2821.0) (580 RAM - 3740 ROM - 1844 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware (4.1.0.0) (256 RAM - 1108 ROM - 491 METADATA) Attaching file. Assembly: SecretLabs.NETMF.Diagnostics (4.1.0.0) (180 RAM - 440 ROM - 166 METADATA) Loading Deployment Assemblies. Attaching deployed file. Assembly: SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus (4.1.0.0) (268 RAM - 816 ROM - 423 METADATA) Attaching deployed file. Assembly: SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino (4.1.0.0) (268 RAM - 796 ROM - 423 METADATA) Attaching deployed file. Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.1.2821.0) (388 RAM - 2268 ROM - 1357 METADATA) Attaching deployed file. Assembly: NetduinoPlusLibrary (1.0.0.0) (1532 RAM - 14768 ROM - 5198 METADATA) Resolving. Total: (12776 RAM - 107532 ROM - 56455 METADATA) Total: (12776 RAM - 107532 ROM - 56455 METADATA) The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution. Ready. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\mscorlib.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Native.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\System.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.IO.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\System.IO.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.1\le\SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'SecretLabs.NETMF.Diagnostics' 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.1\le\SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoPlus.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.1\le\SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics.dll', Symbols loaded. 'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed): Loaded 'F:\NETDIONU.MASTER\Dev\NetdionoPlus_ALL\Blinking LED\bin\Debug\le\NetduinoPlusLibrary.exe', Symbols loaded. The thread '<No Name>' (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0). Gateway: 10.0.0.138, IP: 10.0.0.111, Mask: 255.255.255.0 =====================================================================================

#10863 Netduino board artwork

Posted by Earthed on 13 March 2011 - 03:50 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Eagle Cad: I've seen that Eagle has a brd2sch.exe file in other forums, Unfortunately I still use Protel 99SE, and can only read .DDB files if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Maybe an Altium user could assist.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.