Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Aminga03's Content

There have been 2 items by Aminga03 (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2050 NetDuino upgrade path

Posted by Aminga03 on 09 September 2010 - 09:59 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you all for excellent suggestions. I would like to start with a simple embedded .NET project to get familiar with embedded development for now and it seems like NETduino is a good starting point with a lot of help out there. My background is hardware (circuit design and board layout) so I want to gain practical knowledge and experience so i can design my add-on boards.

#2038 NetDuino upgrade path

Posted by Aminga03 on 09 September 2010 - 07:21 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I tried to buy a NetDuino development board, but it is currently out of stock at several places I checked.

• What options do I have for a development board which is more powerful than NetDuino? I would like to stay around USD 75.00.
  • I would like to use the available development tools which are freely available.
  • I use Ubuntu 10.04 Linux as my primary desktop OS and I would like to stay in that environment if possible. I have Oracle's "VirtualBox" with a legal WinXP SP3 installed that I use for some software packages that I can run not directly in Linux.

Thanks!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.