Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ThreadAbort's Content

There have been 4 items by ThreadAbort (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3041 Wait...what's this?

Posted by ThreadAbort on 27 September 2010 - 06:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

You guys should have emailed the forum members on these first. We are the most active on the project and have the most to contribute. I almost made the trip to NY Maker Faire. It was still an 8 hour drive for me.

#2303 Experimental Drivers for Wiznet-based Ethernet Shields

Posted by ThreadAbort on 14 September 2010 - 07:31 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Chris, why wouldn't you just put the driver in the actual firmware? I like the code, it definately gives me a direction on coding my device. Thanks.

#2101 Who has a Wiznet W5100-based Ethernet shield?

Posted by ThreadAbort on 10 September 2010 - 07:07 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Chris,

I have been working on the Wifi Shield code in my spare time. It looks pretty easy to do. I actually just got one of these in the mail. It shipped quick!

Cute Digi WiShield v2.0

I like this because I can locate the netduino anywhere without a wire.

Do you have the ethernet firmware based code that I could try?

Thanks,
Chris

#1749 Build Tutorial

Posted by ThreadAbort on 04 September 2010 - 03:15 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hello, I would love to have a building the framework tutorial from the Netduino point of view. My real problem lies in what compiler to use. I've downloaded Realview, but it seems expensive. I would just like the best compiler to use even if I have to pay for it. I plan on porting the wireless Arduino sheild when I get a chance. Thanks!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.