Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

acetate's Content

There have been 2 items by acetate (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28307 Updated web server

Posted by acetate on 29 April 2012 - 08:37 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I installed NetMon and could not find traffic to my Netduino IP. My issue turned about to be HTTPClient for some reason defaulting to IPv6 even though my house router has IPv6 disabled. Not quite sure why but I disabled IPv6 on my Win8 client and it worked fine.

#28249 Updated web server

Posted by acetate on 28 April 2012 - 07:32 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I've been using these classes for access to my netduino via my WP7 device. I just tried to consume the responses via a metro application using HTTPClient and am getting errors that the application is Unable To Connect to the Remote Server. However, I am able to connect from a browser on the same machine. I am using the HTTPClient sample from the Windows SDK. I spent too many hours trying to figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.