Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

dragonfly's Content

There have been 12 items by dragonfly (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5135 What Is this....?

Posted by dragonfly on 21 November 2010 - 05:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

This looks similar to what the PIC's use, and the AVR uses this for debugging with the DebugWire interface using Atmels JTAG ICE MK2. It would be interesting to know if this header is wired to the correct pins which would enable hardware debugging. On the other hand the DebugWire protocol is a secret which means you have to use the right JTAG. The evaluation kit seems to be about the same price as the JTAG so it may not be economical unless you happen to have one of them lying around (or someone reverse-engineers the protocol).

#5084 Posts about Netduino Firmare v4.1.0.5

Posted by dragonfly on 20 November 2010 - 02:49 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Attached is a patch to enable compiling firmware v.4.1.0.5 using gcc 4.4. The patch is based on the original gcc 4.4 patch by jeremy. The patch includes jeremy's bug fix to metadataprocessor, and the necessary memory layout adjustments.

To use the patch:
1. Install porting kit and dev tools.
2. Copy firmware 4.1.0.5 into porting kit folder.
3. Download the attached archive, then unzip and copy the files into the porting kit installation folder.
4. Build and flash as normal.

While testing the build I noticed that compiling build.dirproj sometimes resulted in hundred of errors. Re-running the compile command consecutively (without using clean) eventually resolved the errors.

I have tested this by flashing the netduino with tinyboot and tinyclr, and deploying a very simple flashing light app. It has not been extensively tested and GCC 4.4 is not officially supported by the PK so you may come across some odd behavior.

This is my first patch ever so please be patient if it doesn't work perfectly :unsure: - remember to back up your MicroFramework_PK folder before applying this patch. Any feedback is welcome.

Special thanks to sweetlilmre for his invaluable assistance B)

GCC 4.4
-------
83 712 TinyBooterDecompressor.bin
349 476 ER_FLASH (TinyClr.bin)

I have also compiled the same firmware with GCC 4.5 (I can post a patch if anyone is interested). There is a noticable speed improvement but at the cost of a larger boot size, but the TinyClr is 7KB smaller!

GCC 4.5
-------
91 300 TinyBooterDecompressor.bin
342 296 ER_FLASH (TinyClr.bin)

Attached Files

#5038 Netduino firmware with GCC 4.4

Posted by dragonfly on 18 November 2010 - 08:56 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

With help from sweetlilmre I've manged to merge Jeremy's GCC 4.4 path with the Netduino 4.1.0.5 firmware. The solutions compiles with the predictable result that LR_FLASH overflowed by 648 bytes. I updated BLOCKRANGE with the example posted above and edited scatterfile_tinyclr_gcc4.4.xml as follows:

<Set Name="Deploy_BaseAddress"  Value="0x00172348"/>

Compiling now gives a generic CLR_E_FAIL error for metadataprocessor for this command:

C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\public\Release\Server\dll\MetaDataProcessor.exe -sign_file
C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.bin\ER_DAT
C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\bin\tinybooter_private_key.bin
C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.hex\ER_DAT.sig

... yet crazy-land does not end there, oh no. In trying to replicate everything I deleted the BuildOutput folder, then did:

msbuild /t:clean build.dirproj
msbuild /t:build build.dirproj

The result, 442 Error(s). Meh, enough to make one crazy :blink:

I've attached the current firmware which I'm trying to build.

Edit:
GCC 4.4 compiles now for fw 4.1.0.5 - I have posted the patch on the thread for that firmware.

#4960 Using SPI to drive 8-bit parallel LCD via shift registers

Posted by dragonfly on 15 November 2010 - 09:46 PM in Project Showcase

Here's a small project I have been working on to drive an LM6029 LCD display (128x64 @ 2 bits per pixel) using two 74HC595 8-bit shift registers daisy-chained to give 16-bit output. The display requires 8 data lines and a minimum of 3 control lines. Using the shift registers reduces the number of pins required from the netduino to 3. The code also implements a simple text interface for rendering 8x8 text characters using an embedded font. The drawing rate is quite low at the moment (about 2 seconds to fill a screen), which mainly has to do with the fact that an interop. call (SPI.Write) is done for every character. This seems to be necessary to force the CS line to toggle in order for the shift register to latch the output. I'm currently looking at workarounds to be able to blast a whole array of data to the display in one call but the only solution may be to resort to a native-code implementation (I'm still struggling to get the vanilla firmware to compile so it may take a while). There's also one minor optimization which could still be done, and that's to set the display into continuous write mode (aka Read-Modify-Write) which will reduce the number of instructions sent to the display by about a third to a half. Do with it what you will :D

Attached Files

#4945 PS2 Keyboard timing woes

Posted by dragonfly on 15 November 2010 - 07:33 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Freds: Ah that makes some sense, I'll try that it out ;) Although if that is the case then this is still a dead-end as the lines need to be pulled low to set the keyboard to receive mode. Would still be good to see if it works though. I saw another page (can't remember where off-hand) which hinted that a serial port might do the job. On one hand the data looks like standard serial data (stop bit, start bit, parity bit), on the other hand there's no real handshaking so it would be a bit of a guess getting the right connection settings as to speed and so on. Also, setting the keyboard to receive mode might also be a problem as it requires pulling the clock and data lines low which may or may not be possible using a serial port. Still worth investigating.

#4923 PS2 Keyboard timing woes

Posted by dragonfly on 14 November 2010 - 10:58 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Seem to be having some success (not alot though) using one interrupt per pin, eg:

private void clockPort_OnInterrupt(uint data1, uint data2, DateTime time)
        {
            this.Clock(this.data);
        }

private void dataPort_OnInterrupt(uint data1, uint data2, DateTime time)
        {
            this.data = (data2 == 0) ? false : true;
        }

It almost works but it still drops bits, especially when something is happening in the background.

According to this page,

The KBD Clock line can be used as a Clear to Send line. If the host takes the KBD Clock line low, the keyboard will buffer any data until the KBD Clock is released

, which implies that it may be possible to implement some sort of protocol to pause the keyboard while some processing is happening, possibly "driving" the pins by setting the pull-up/pull-down resistors, eg:
            this.dataPort.Resistor = Port.ResistorMode.PullDown;

this.clockPort.Resistor = Port.ResistorMode.PullDown;
, Although this throws a runtime exception. Other dead-ends include creating an OutputPort on the same pin as the InterruptPort, or using TristatePorts with interrupt handlers. Its puzzling that this is even an issue considering the keyboard should only be transmitting at ~25kHz.

#4915 How to write array with SPI

Posted by dragonfly on 14 November 2010 - 07:52 PM in General Discussion

Hey Chris. I don't have an oscilloscope or logic analyzer but I think I know whats wrong and it isn't SPI. In typical newb fashion I have misunderstood why this works. It seems the only reason this works is because the CS line (GPIO 10 in the code) is acting to latch the shift registers. What appears to be happening is that the SPI does write the whole data array but the output only latches at the end of the write cycle when the CS line goes low. Calling write() successively for each element latches the shift register on each element. So I guess the actual question is how to toggle the latch pin after each array element is written without having to repeatedly call spi.Write().

#4905 How to write array with SPI

Posted by dragonfly on 14 November 2010 - 02:39 PM in General Discussion

Hello

I'm using SPI to drive a two 8-bit shift registers (74HC595) which in turn drive an LCD display (LM6029). The output loop seems a bit slow because the code needs to call spi.Write once for each output, eg:

SPI.Configuration config = new SPI.Configuration(
               Pins.GPIO_PIN_D10,
               false,
               false,
               true,
               SPI.SPI_module.SPI1);

spi = new SPI(config);

ushort[] d = new ushort[1];

for (int i = 0; i < this.bufferSize; i++)
            {
                d[0] = buffer[i];

spi.Write(d);
            }

It seems it would be more efficient to be able to write the buffer array with one call to spi.Write and the method seems to be able to support it as it takes an array as the parameter, eg:

spi.Write(buffer);

Running the latter seems to result in only the last element of the array being output instead of all the elements being output sequentially.

I have compared this to Szymon's code here and he also calls write() once for each output instead of sending an array.

I'm just wondering what the the difference is between calling write with an array with one element in it, compared to calling write with an array of multiple values. I imagine calling write with one value multiple times would behave the same as calling write once but with multiple values.

#3932 Netduino firmware with GCC 4.4

Posted by dragonfly on 16 October 2010 - 07:11 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

GCC 4.2 gives the same error. Hmmm ... maybe there's some magic incantation I forgot to invoke somewhere?

"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\TinyCLR.proj" (default tar
get) (1) ->
(BuildAXF target) ->
  C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\targets\Microsoft.SPOT.System.GCC.targets(306,
5): error MSB3073: The command ""c:\CodeSourcery\4.2\bin\arm-none-eabi-ld.exe"
 -static --gc-sections --no-warn-mismatch --library-path=C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4
_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\lib --library-path=C:\Mic
roFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib   --allow-
multiple-definition -u ARM_Vectors -u _start --Map C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Bui
ldOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.map --output=C:\Mic
roFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyc
lr.axf --script=C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\rele
ase\Netduino\bin\tinyclr_scatterfile.ldf C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\T
HUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\obj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\tinyclr_da
t.obj C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netdui
no\obj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\allocator.obj C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildO
utput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\obj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\tin
yclr.obj -( C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\rele
ase\lib\Core.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA
\release\lib\Hardware.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\
ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\InterruptHandler.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput
\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\I2C.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOu
tput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\IOPort.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\
BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\RPC_stub.lib C:\MicroFramewor
kPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Serialization_stub.l
ib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\D
ebugger.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\rele
ase\lib\Debugger_full.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\
ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Graphics_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\TH
UMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CorLib.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOu
tput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Bu
ildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Crypto_stub.lib C:\MicroFr
ameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Messaging
_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\releas
e\lib\SPOT_Serialization_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GC
C4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Hardware.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildO
utput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Messaging.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v
4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CLRStartup.lib C:\MicroFr
ameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CRC.lib C:\Mic
roFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\WireProtoc
ol.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\l
ib\SPOT_Hardware_SerialPort.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4
.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\HeapPersistence.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildO
utput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Diagnostics.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK
_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Stream.lib C:\MicroFram
eworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_IO.lib C:\M
icroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Har
dware_Usb.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le\FLASH\releas
e\Netduino\lib\tmp_tinyclr.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.
2\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\lib\InteropAssembliesTable.lib -) -( "c:\CodeSource
ry\4.2\arm-none-eabi\lib\thumb\libm.a" "c:\CodeSourcery\4.2\arm-none-eabi\lib\t
humb\libc.a" "c:\CodeSourcery\4.2\lib\gcc\arm-none-eabi\4.2.1\thumb\libgcc.a" -
) -( C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\ads_v3_1\Lib\armlib\h_t.l C:\MicroFramework
PK_v4_1\tools\ads_v3_1\Lib\armlib\c_t.l -)" exited with code 1. [C:\MicroFramew
orkPK_v4_1\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\TinyCLR.proj]

Edit:
The reported error in C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\targets\Microsoft.SPOT.System.GCC.targets on line 306 is this:

<Exec Condition="'$(COMPILER_TOOL_VERSION)'=='GCC4.2'" Command="$(LINK) $(LINK_FLAGS) 
-u ARM_Vectors -u _start --Map $(EXEName).map --output=@(EXEOutput) --script=@(EXEScatterFile,' ')
 @(EXEInputs,' ') -( @(PlatformIndependentLibs-> 
'$(PLATFORM_INDEPENDENT_RELATIVE_LIB_DIR)%(FileName)%(Extension)',' ') 
$(LIB_DIR)\tmp_$(AssemblyName).$(LIB_EXT) @(InputLibs,' ') -) -( &#x22;$(GNU_LIB_DIR)\libm.a&#x22;
 &#x22;$(GNU_LIB_DIR)\libc.a&#x22; &#x22;$(GNU_LIBGCC_DIR)\$(LIBGCC)&#x22; -) -( $(ExtraLibs) -
)"/>

Edit:
Finally got this to compile - so I thought I'd add it here to help all the newbies like me. Here's what I did.

1. Installed Porting Kit NoLibs and Porting Kit NetARM (did not install Porting Kit Crypto Pack)

2. Run the build and send the output to a file, eg:
msbuild Solutions\Netduino\dotnetmf.proj /t:build /t:flavor=release > log.txt

3. Open log.txt and copy the command which is causing the error, eg:

The command ".....copy everything between these quotes....." exited with code 1. [C:\MicroFramew
orkPK_v4_1\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\TinyCLR.proj]

4. Paste the command into the command prompt and hit enter - it runs and shows a different error message, one that you can actually read, eg:

c:\CodeSourcery\bin\arm-none-eabi-ld.exe: C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.2\le
 \FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.axf 
section ER_FLASH will not fit in region LR_FLASH

c:\CodeSourcery\bin\arm-none-eabi-ld.exe: region LR_FLASH overflowed by 15744 bytes

5. From there it's pretty easy. In this case the solution is to adjust the memory which is described here.

6. Profit!

I'm going to try the same approach with GCC4.4 and see if I can get that to work. :huh:

Edit:
Making progress - build.dirproj builds without errors using GCC 4.4, however building the Netduino solution results in this error:

tmp_Tinybooter.lib(tinyhal.obj): In function `HAL_Initialize()':
tinyhal.cpp:(.text._Z14HAL_Initializev+0x104): undefined reference to `DeploymentTransport_Initialize()'

#3929 Netduino firmware with GCC 4.4

Posted by dragonfly on 16 October 2010 - 02:07 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

hehe oops :unsure: seems I made a typo somewhere. I've re-installed code sourcery to c:\CodeSourcery but it still seems to be giving the same error. From what I can find about MSB3073 it seems to be an error relating to a missing file or folder.

#3921 Netduino firmware with GCC 4.4

Posted by dragonfly on 16 October 2010 - 08:30 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I'm not having much luck building the firmware - I suspect I'm using the wrong compiler but I'm not sure.

Here's what I've installed so far:
- Installed Visual C# Express 2010 and Visual C++ Express 2010
- Installed MicroFrameworkPK, MicroFrameworkPK (ARM Network Pack), MicroFrameworkPK (Crypto Pack) into MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1 folder
- Installed code sourcery arm-2010q1-188-arm-none-eabi downloaded from here http://www.codesourc...tal/release1294
- Copied Netduino Firmware v4.1.0 (patch 2) into the MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1 folder
- Download, unzipped the attachment from this thread and copied files into MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1 folder

At the command prompt:
- cd \MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1
- setenv_gcc4.4 c:\CodeSourcery
- msbuild Solutions\Netduino\dotnetemf.proj /p:flavor=release

Here's the error:
[code=auto:0]"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Solutions\Netduino\dotnetmf.proj" (default target) (1
) ->
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\TinyCLR.proj" (Build targe
t) (84) ->
(BuildAXF target) ->
C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\targets\Microsoft.SPOT.System.GCC.targets(343,
5): error MSB3073: The command ""c:\CodeSourcery\bin\arm-none-eabi-ld.exe" -st
atic --gc-sections --no-warn-mismatch --library-path=C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\B
uildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\lib --library-path=C:\MicroFr
ameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib --allow-mult
iple-definition -u ARM_Vectors -u _start --Map C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOu
tput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.map --output=C:\MicroFr
ameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\bin\tinyclr.a
xf --script=C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\
Netduino\bin\tinyclr_scatterfile.ldf C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB
\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\obj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\tinyclr_dat.ob
j C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\o
bj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\allocator.obj C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutpu
t\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Netduino\obj\Solutions\Netduino\TinyCLR\tinyclr
.obj -( C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\
lib\Core.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\rel
ease\lib\Hardware.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_
MEDIA\release\lib\InterruptHandler.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THU
MB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\I2C.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput
\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\IOPort.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Buil
dOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\RPC_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_
v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Serialization_stub.lib C
:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Debug
ger.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\
lib\Debugger_full.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_
MEDIA\release\lib\Graphics_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\
GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CorLib.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput
\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildO
utput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Crypto_stub.lib C:\MicroFramew
orkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Messaging_stu
b.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\li
b\SPOT_Serialization_stub.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4
\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Hardware.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutpu
t\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Messaging.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\
BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CLRStartup.lib C:\MicroFramew
orkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\CRC.lib C:\MicroFr
ameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\WireProtocol.l
ib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\S
POT_Hardware_SerialPort.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\l
e\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\HeapPersistence.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutpu
t\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Diagnostics.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_
1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\Stream.lib C:\MicroFramewor
kPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_IO.lib C:\Micro
FrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\ANY_MEDIA\release\lib\SPOT_Hardwar
e_Usb.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le\FLASH\release\Ne
tduino\lib\tmp_tinyclr.lib C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\GCC4.4\le
\FLASH\release\Netduino\lib\InteropAssembliesTable.lib -) -( "c:\CodeSourcery\a
rm-none-eabi\lib\thumb\libm.a" "c:\CodeSourcery\arm-none-eabi\lib\thumb\libc.a"
"c:\CodeSourcery\lib\gcc\arm-none-eabi\4.4.1\thumb\libgcc.a" -) -( C:\MicroFra
meworkPK_v4_1\tools\ads_v3_1\Lib\armlib\h_t.l C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\ad
s_v3_1\Lib\armlib\c_t.l -)" exited with code 1. [C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Solut
ions\Netduino\TinyCLR\TinyCLR.proj[code=auto:0]

Any ideas?

#1840 BitBanger Driver

Posted by dragonfly on 06 September 2010 - 09:21 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Awesome stuff dude :D A repository is not a bad idea. Using git, sourceforge or even google code. I was wondering if there's a way to combine patches such as this one to create a custom firmware image with only the features you need. It might help to keep down the code size while still allowing for cool features such as this to be integrated when needed.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.