Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Krisw's Content

There have been 2 items by Krisw (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1939 W5100 Driver

Posted by Krisw on 08 September 2010 - 03:24 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Krisw,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the Netduino community!

Speaking of which...would you be willing to share your code for the W5100 shield with the community? :)

We're working on a few Ethernet options as well... As far as integrating W5100 into the .NET MF, that can be done either in managed code (by creating a replacement for the System.Net classes) or in native code (by writing a "native driver" for the shield).

Chris

Sure, although I will admit the code is fudged out of various bits of other peoples efforts on the net. I need to tidy it up and check it all works without blowing up! :)

Is there a default place that all drivers get deposited?

#1920 W5100 Driver

Posted by Krisw on 08 September 2010 - 07:05 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, I received my netduino last week, and I have one thing to say. Awesome! :D Haven't been involved with embedded programming for over 10 years now (mostly 68k stuff) , but can't believe how easy it is to get started with the board. great kudos to the secret labs guys. I have finally got my dfrobot W5100 ethernet shield working last night after a day of playing around with code, and wondered if anyone else had their ethernet shield working? I am now curious to know how to build a .net micro driver for the shield as opposed to a custom bolt-on with its own structure. Kris

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.