Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

DannyC's Content

There have been 9 items by DannyC (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36550 nwazet relay module

Posted by DannyC on 04 October 2012 - 09:35 PM in Netduino Go

Update: I ordered a new relay and this time it's working great. Can now power all the cool electronics in the house through code! :D

#36434 nwazet relay module

Posted by DannyC on 03 October 2012 - 01:55 AM in Netduino Go

Thanks Fabien

#36322 The GoBus Upgrade

Posted by DannyC on 30 September 2012 - 09:38 PM in Netduino Go

Awesome news and can't wait for these goodies! :D

#36088 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by DannyC on 27 September 2012 - 10:20 PM in Netduino Go

Quick update:

We finished validation on most of the circuitry on our Ethernet module samples today.

Man, these new chips are nice. And the simplified ACT LED is really responsive. I even tested with mIP...

We have a few last items to check off before we put these on the production line, but at this point it looks like we're good to go. I can't wait to get these out to everyone :)

BTW, if anyone wants to see the Ethernet modules in person...I'll be bringing one of our validation samples with me to MakerFaire this weekend.

Chris

Awesome! Thanks for the update Chris. Any pics for the out of state folks? ;)

#35992 Ethernet Module Update

Posted by DannyC on 25 September 2012 - 10:19 PM in Netduino Go

Hey Chris, wondering if you had any other updates on the ethernet module? :D

#35991 nwazet relay module

Posted by DannyC on 25 September 2012 - 10:10 PM in Netduino Go

Hey Guys,

Apologies for the large image in my first post. Here is an update on my current test. Wanted to try the relay with a volt tester to make sure it's working properly and here is a picture of my current setup:

Posted Image
High Res

The white cables are the 110V power connection connected to the relay on T1 and have the volt tester connected on T2.

Here is my test code:
public static void Main()
{
	var relay = new Nwazet.Go.Relay.Relay();
	relay.Initialize(GoSockets.Socket4);

while (true)
	{
		relay.Activate(true);
		Thread.Sleep(3000);
		relay.Activate(false);
		relay.Dispose();

break;
	}
}

When testing the relay's active led turns on for the 3 second period but the volt tester never turns on. The volt tester does work as it lights up when connected to a 110V light socket.
My question is, are my connections wrong or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

#35973 "An error has occurred: please check your hardware"

Posted by DannyC on 25 September 2012 - 04:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

This same thing happened to me tonight... what fixed my problem was just creating a new project.

-Bonnie

Was having the same problem with my Netduino Go and a new project resolved the problem. Thanks Bonnie.

#35630 nwazet relay module

Posted by DannyC on 20 September 2012 - 07:02 PM in Netduino Go

Thanks Paul, will definitely look into it before even attempting. :)

#35605 nwazet relay module

Posted by DannyC on 20 September 2012 - 04:41 PM in Netduino Go

Hey Guys,

I am new to the netduino community, saw Pete Brown demo some of his cool gadgets at the South Florida code camp and purchased a netduino go. Also purchased a nwazet relay module and wanted to control my Galaxy box fan. Always been a coder and now starting to mess around with electronics, so not to sure on how to properly connect it to the relay module. Can anyone point me in the correct direction and apologies for any newbie questions.

Thanks guys

Box Fan power are the white cables, n and speeds are black & gray
Posted Image

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.