Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

OleNorway's Content

There have been 4 items by OleNorway (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52832 netduino2 and FM-radio

Posted by OleNorway on 20 September 2013 - 07:44 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Not sure about the square waves either, but it might be worth a try. Two PWMs, with "isolating" diodes maybe?

GND

|

|

Radio Mic  

|

______|_____

/                      

Diode              Diode

|                       |

PWM1             PWM2

/O

#51016 ToTheFuture theme party outfit.

Posted by OleNorway on 02 July 2013 - 01:02 PM in Project Showcase

"luckily" no action shots from the party haha.. Great fun though :)

(Well worth the evening throwing it all togheter)

The Go survived the whole ordeal and ran flawless the entire evening, not even a glitch.

#50691 ToTheFuture theme party outfit.

Posted by OleNorway on 21 June 2013 - 12:13 PM in Project Showcase

Spent a few hours last night making a costume for this saturdays "ToTheFuture" theme party :)

The Lcd is used by "third parties" and displaying short animations :)

Main UI is a mock "social" profile with Poke, And like function / counters.

There are a few custom animations that can be shown.

Pot is used to select a value from 0 to 10, these values are shown on the 7seg (inverted so its readable for the wearer) these values are used as commands to fire off different animations by confirming with a button press.

The RGB is used by some of the animations.

Its powered by a generic usb powerpack (emergency cell phone charger).

This is probably the last friday this Netduino wil breathe... Unless it is beer resistant :)

Attached Thumbnails

• bilde2.JPG
  • bilde.JPG

#36762 Netduino Go Firmware v4.2.0 (Update 1)

Posted by OleNorway on 08 October 2012 - 07:50 AM in Netduino Go

I did erase prior to reflashing just to make sure that wasn't the issue. What is strange is when I start Visual Studio, the first time I build/debug the project it works fine. If I make a minor code change, rebuild and debug, I get the error posted. If I physically unplug the Go from the USB power and re-connect, the code runs. It seems like whatever soft reboot is taking place is causing the problem.

+1

I have the same experience, the first compile/deploy after a coldboot of the Board is ok. The second++ always fails.

/O

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.