Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

tabbetje's Content

There have been 2 items by tabbetje (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35466 Differences between micro .net framework 4.1 and 4.2

Posted by tabbetje on 18 September 2012 - 11:28 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Chris, thanks a lot.

#35386 Differences between micro .net framework 4.1 and 4.2

Posted by tabbetje on 16 September 2012 - 08:03 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I'm a new user of the netduino plus board. But, and I think that was not a clever idea, I updated the firmware of my board to micro .net framework 4.2. My board is function very well. But now I'm trying the experiments in the nedx experimenters guide. The experiment for the temperature is using the analog pin 0. In the code this is done by: static AnalogInput tempSensor = new AnalogInput(Pins.GPIO_PIN_A0); But this returns an error: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.AnalogInput.AnalogInput(Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Cpu.AnalogChannel)' has some invalid arguments. So switching to: static AnalogInput tempSensor = new Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.AnalogInput(Cpu.AnalogChannel.ANALOG_0); But now my tempSensor.Read() return a double instead of an int. Is there a difference between the analoginput in version 4.1 and 4.2?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.