Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

orpex's Content

There have been 1 items by orpex (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8930 TRON Identity Disc by Harford Hackerspace

Posted by orpex on 03 February 2011 - 05:20 PM in Project Showcase

Ask and ye shall receive:

Charging dock still needs to be done, but there was some juice in the batteries when I powered it up for the first time. The batteries weren't supposed to come charged, but whatever, it was a nice surprise.

Going to add LEDs to the inner ring. Also contemplating turning the second one into a white version.

I am casting the inner C and outer blades in clear polyethylene terephthalate with the same texture as the factory part if you are interested. $5 for the inner C, $15 for the blade. Blade comes with no flanges/tabs just the orientation hole.

Custom Identity Disc Mods

I wish I had gone the netduino route... but I did mine with the arduino nano instead of the netduino mini... and the coding was not fun especially since I have been doing C# for a living now...

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.