Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

bxb's Content

There have been 4 items by bxb (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18936 DHT11/22 sensor managed driver

Posted by bxb on 08 October 2011 - 07:14 PM in Project Showcase

Hi, just wanted to thank you, the driver works quite well! bye, bxb

#3888 Netduino Firmware v4.1.1 ALPHA 2

Posted by bxb on 14 October 2010 - 01:13 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hmm, interesting. If you could please post a zip file with your project, we can try to reproduce here...

Thanks bxb!

Chris

Here you go!

bye, sascha

Attached Files

#3778 OneWire ALPHA

Posted by bxb on 11 October 2010 - 07:12 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi CW2, I gave your FW a try, but I did make one mistake. I ordered a DHT11 sensor with my shield, in the believe that this sensor speaks the Maxim OneWire protocol. But meanwhile I found out that this is not the case. Its a proprietary single wire protocol, but also with timing requirements in the microseconds range, so no managed code here. So I have 2 choices now, writing my own native driver for this sensor (no idea how hard that would be), or switch to another sensor. Does anybody know of a cheap combined temp/humidity sensor (I know of Sensirion, but can't find a good price for a hobby project). bye, sascha

#3773 Netduino Firmware v4.1.1 ALPHA 2

Posted by bxb on 11 October 2010 - 06:37 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi bxb,

Can you write up what you're doing in detail and PM it to me (or post it here)? Preferably with screenshots? If we can reproduce it, we can try to tackle it :)

Also, what version of Windows are you running--and are you running it in Virtual Machine software?

Chris

Hi Chris,

sorry for the delay but I was on a business trip, so no time for netduino :-(
Meanwhile I can surely say this is an issue with FW 4.1.x. I tried the OneWire Alpha FW by CW2 and the P4 of 4.0.1 and both worked absolutely flawless. I just flashed the A2 of 4.1.x and at once had the same behavior. So to answer your questions:

I'm running on WinXP SP4, VS2010 no VM, Lenovo T61 Notebook. It's a dead simple Project, just reading the directory of the card and printing the filenames via Debug.Print. The shield I use is the datalogger shield from Nuelectronics Link. BTW I can reproduce the behavior with MFDeploy, after erasing my application, MFDeploy also wants to reset the netduino and i also fails to reconnect, so for me the whole issue seems to be, that the netduino does not reset, but keeps hanging somewhere.

Any more info I can provide?

BTW thanks for the great product!

bye, sascha

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.