Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

CdRsKuLL's Content

There have been 1 items by CdRsKuLL (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34150 Help porting Arduino code for FM radio module

Posted by CdRsKuLL on 24 August 2012 - 03:12 PM in General Discussion

Hi guys, I was hoping you could help me. I've just purchased one of these little radios in the hope I can couple it with an arduino nano and then write a vb.net frontend so I can use it in my car. I have already wrote a vb.net / flash frontend which I give away free to all car pc geeks (like me :-) just search for 'FreeICE' and wanted to also get a rds fm radio. I've downloaded a Si4703 Lib for the Arduino and managed to get the little device working. I'm just wanting a few extra things. I need to be able to toggle the mute on/off the device and also extend the RDS reader. I would like it to auto-update the RDS by simply sending something like RDSNAME:xxxx / RDSDESC:xxxx down via Serial.println and my VB app would do the rest. Agian the signal strength and mono / stereo indicators would be hand. Either by asking the arduino or just auto receiving them. any help would be most welcome. :-) thanks, Steve

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.