Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zerov's Content

There have been 11 items by zerov (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9539 Pachube client for NetduinoPlus

Posted by zerov on 14 February 2011 - 05:38 PM in Project Showcase

What would prevent you from monitoring your house using a webserver that sits in front of your sensors? What does it give you to push sensors data to Pachube? By nature some sensors information are to be shared (examples: meteo, road traffic), but light condition or room temperature are not to be shared isn't it? I know that my project involves temperature precisely, but this is just a proof of concept, not what I'll be doing. I'll end up with just the webserver running in my NetduinoPlus (in fact the target will run on a Mini).

I though I could use Pachube for long term data logging.

#9535 Pachube client for NetduinoPlus

Posted by zerov on 14 February 2011 - 04:44 PM in Project Showcase

Are there any other similar services like Pachube? It's a fantastic idea, but it's a bit to expensive. If I want to monitor my whole house and keep a infinite history, $99 is to much for me.

#9322 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 11 February 2011 - 04:40 PM in Project Showcase

Brandon mentioned in a other Post that you will move to gitHub, so?
I want to fork ^^ so it's easy to merge our codes =)

Edit: forked it :)

#9100 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 07 February 2011 - 06:29 AM in Project Showcase

I have the same, but my ESC's don't care about the short absence of the PWM. As soon as the PWM is alive the ESC's are initialising. But my FEZ Domino does not take a couple of seconds to boot.. Just about one second.

#9040 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 05 February 2011 - 06:59 PM in Project Showcase

But if I take such a 9dof stick, I must make all the calculations on the .netmf device.
The Razor 9dof would do all this calculations:

Direction Cosine Matrix (DCM) based Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) with gyro drift correction based on accelerometer (gravity) vector and magnetometer (compass) vector.

I have binary messages over serial: [type:length in byte]

[DIYd:4][ID:1][roll:2[pitch:2][yaw:2][checksum:2] => 13byte

But how to request data on demand? just send a byte to the Razor and respond?

#9016 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 04 February 2011 - 10:59 PM in Project Showcase

I've connected the Arduino to my FEZ Domino using the I2C. Working... I see why you use the Arduino to get the radio data, but why the motors are connected there too? Haven't the Netduino and Domino/Panda native PWM pins? I wanted to use the PWM's on my FEZ. My IMU is connected via serial @56k to the FEZ, uses a binary protocol, needs no GC. Getting every ~20ms new data. Parsing lasts ~3ms. The data have to be parsed continuously, not only on demand. At least I don't know how to do this on demand. Maybe it would be more reliable / faster to parse the serial data on the Arduino and transmit it via the I2C. The IMU itself is a Ardiuno, but the I2C isn't exposed. http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9623 What do you think?

#8996 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 04 February 2011 - 02:07 PM in Project Showcase

Are there any schematics how to connect the "Dataconcentrator"? I've taken a deeper look at your framework, it's a good piece of code. I've added some code to support my peripherals. I just need an arduino for the Dataconcentrator.

#8913 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 02 February 2011 - 09:47 PM in Project Showcase

Complete IMU thing is is offloaded on a arduino based IMU. Sparkfun's 9 dof Razor. I have modified the Output to a binary protocol with checksum. Done in the ArduIMU.cs. It's compatible with the binary UBLOX GPS, future save. Just connect a UBLOX GPS to the IMU.

#8910 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 02 February 2011 - 09:31 PM in Project Showcase

I have taken a deeper look at the quad.net. The Controlloop is a nice idea, I think there is some optimisation potential. Is there a reason why you are using only gyros? I planed to use absolute angles (Euler angles). I get every 20ms new data from my IMU. I will modify quad.net for my needs and send you the patches on success.

#8903 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 02 February 2011 - 08:40 PM in Project Showcase

I have already checked out you code. But I think it's to "heavy". To abstract, it may cost precious time (maybe). Also your ESC code is boilerplate, a flight ESC never go reverse. Also ramping the ESC output should be avoided, you will get a sluggish behavior. My control loop run's free, having a execution time of about ~2ms. Every ~20ms I get new data from my IMU, so I have about 18ms for other things. I will testing my code on my new frame at saturday. GC run's very less, only every ~3minutes

#8879 Quad.Net Quadrocopter for .NETMF

Posted by zerov on 02 February 2011 - 01:02 PM in Project Showcase

Hi, just found this Project. I'm also trying to control a Quadrocopter using .netmf http://code.google.c...oframework-uav/ Take a look at the codes =) Chris.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.